Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving III: Black Friday

I've always felt there should be a movie called that. And I was bored of parts, so I went with that. But actually our story picks up just where we left off, with all of us hurrying to the car, waving goodbye, and then sitting and shivering while Dad started it and tried to get the heat going. It was pretty nippy by that point in the day.

Mike and I were back together in the back seat, and we huddled together for warmth. I didn't bring my gloves, so he suggested that I put my hands somewhere warm. I don't think he meant his crotch, but I did just to see him jump when my cold fingers touched him. It was nice and warm in his pants though.

Once the car got going it warmed up but I didn't take my hands away. I really love the feel of Mike's cock, so nice and strong, reminds me of my childhood. We hadn't really had any alone time since he got there, but we started kissing again while we drove down the road, slow and passionate, just like Dad and his sister. Brothers and sisters really should be encouraged to feel love like that, because it makes the family stronger.

His cock was hardening in his pants despite his tiredness and the number of times he had cum earlier, but we just stayed holding each other and kissing for a long time. Eventually it got warm enough in the car to take off jackets and in the struggle (our car is really too small for my family) to remove mine I'm afraid my turtleneck got hiked up a bit too far and Mike pulled it all the way off. I don't know, maybe it was the stuffing or something. If so, I've got to get Aunt Jenny's recipe.

It was slow and leisurely foreplay; he explored my whole body, the parts he could easily get to in the car. It felt nice after all my talk about James being the only guy in my life to really appreciate my breasts to have my brother come along and make them feel appreciated too. He stayed busy above the equator while his hand snaked between my legs and started giving me a nice massage. We passed nearly half the trip like that, just slowly making out. Then I pushed him away and bent over his crotch, let his monster out of the cave, and started sucking like a pro, if I do say so and I do.

He was really drained, and he just sat back and let me work my magic. He enjoys every aspect of being sucked off, from kissing to licking to sucking to deep throating, and I gave him some of each. It hardened him up completely but he didn't seem to be in any hurry to cum. Finally I got up, undid my seat belt, slipped over to sit in his lap facing forward, and eased down onto his cock. It was cramped, and Dad complained that I was kneeing him in the back, so we had to shift around a lot, which was pretty fun by itself. The problem was that we couldn't kiss like that, and we were both too tired for too much hassle, so finally we just stayed as we were, not really thrusting or fucking, just him holding me, feeling my breasts with the palms of his hands, getting a little soft inside me but still hard enough that I could feel him. I just lay back against him and felt good having my brother inside me.

Once we got home I just grabbed my blouse and slipped my jacket on over bare flesh, then hopped off of Mike and ran inside. To be truthful, I had to pee. By the time I finished with that the rest of the family was inside and undressing again. And Mike and Mom had started making out, which I'll admit made me momentarily jealous. She was stroking his cock and he had his face in her breasts like he was still a baby. But I love Mike and my mom, and it seemed like it would be politic to just let them go, so I did. I'm not saying it wasn't tough, not having Mike to myself, but it was getting late and I was tired. Dad excused himself and went upstairs to sleep, because as I may have mentioned he's a morning person and it was pretty late by then.

Even though I was tired I stuck around for a while, figuring that I could at least masturbate while watching. Mike and Mom went upstairs to find a bed and I followed them. They didn't mind. They settled on the guest room, since my Dad was sleeping in the master bedroom. We don't really have a guest bedroom, just the room that used to be Mike's room. Mike loves Mom, you can tell by the way they kiss. I'm not saying he doesn't love anyone else, but he has a special bond with his mommy, just like I have with my daddy. It's a different type of bond than the one Mike and I share, but just as strong, if not stronger.

They kissed and touched, and I got to see my mom having sex, which is a treat. She doesn't look her age, very MILF. Her breasts are bigger than mine, as are her hips, and she's not as skinny as I am because she's not doing manual labor all day I imagine, but she's not gotten saggy or flabby really. I would definitely do her if I could. Since I can't, I have to do it vicariously.

Mike didn't need any help getting hard, but he spent a little time giving Mom's muff some attention with fingers and tongue. He knows better than to try anything fancy, especially not having to do with her asshole. But he can still get her motor running. She lay back and sighed and smiled. Unlike at Aunt Jenny's, we didn't talk. After a few minutes they both just knew they were ready, and they lay down beside one another, her back to him, and he guided his manhood up from behind to spear her pussy. Both Dad and Mike claim she is still tight even after four kids. I wouldn't put it past her. They made love slowly like that, holding each other, gasping, shifting, thrusting. When Mom came I could only tell by the flush in her skin and the look in her eyes.

I bowed out before too much longer because I was falling over sleepy and I had given myself a satisfactory cum with my fingers while watching. They stayed in bed together all night after Mike came, just slept in the bed side by side, embracing in their sleep. He said he was inside her almost all night. How sweet is that?

The next day I did have work, but only in the evening, so during the day (well, be fair, afternoon) Mike and I were all by ourselves. I knew by that point about James' new friend and Mike knew I was hurting for some butt loving, so he suggested that we head down to the rumpus room and get started. We brought the lube, a toy or two, and a movie just in case, and set up the cushions for maximum comfort. Then I just lay down over a pile of them with my butt in the air and he went to town. I guess he hadn't had much in a while either, or he was just glad to see me. He massaged lube all over me, not just my holes but the cheeks, the small of my back, my hips and thighs, all over. It was very stimulating to be touched and massaged, and my brother has the magic touch.

Then he lubed up his cock and while he did that he used his other hand to slip a large dildo into my cunny. The pressure against my insides was incredible, lying like that, and he started spinning it around which set me off. Then as he kept spinning and I started cumming he pressed his meat into my chute, which just sent me higher. There's something about having a nice O which is interrupted by a cock in your ass that really turns me on.

He didn't start fucking until I came down, but then he really began working me. It really had been too long since I had a cock up my butt, my brother or otherwise, and he is really good too. I came again almost immediately from the pressure of him and the dildo combined; it really was the closest I can get to DP with only one guy. And it's much better if you've only got one guy to have him in your ass, ladies. Put a vibe in your cunt and let it vibrate both of you, or just stuff your cunt so full that he's bumping into the dildo with every thrust. The wall between pussy and anus is a tremendous erogenous zone that often gets ignored.

He couldn't quite make it to a third O for his sis before he crashed in one last time, seemed like he was bottoming out in my stomach, and came. I usually can't feel it when guys cum in my ass, which is the only thing I can say negatively about anal. Of course, after they cum, unless it's such a small amount that it's not even worth calling cum, I can usually feel it sloshing around inside my ass a little, and that turns me on. Mike knows I love that, so once he was done he pulled out and popped in a buttplug before I even realized what he was doing. Such a sweetie.

After I was bunged up I could get up, and I was a little bow-legged, so I just lay on my side in the pillows and we put on the movie. Don't remember what it was; something we'd seen a bunch of times before, because we knew we would probably have to stop. I was keeping an eye on the clock, and once Mike started to toy with the dildo which was still rammed up my cunt, I told him to leave the movie on and fuck me again, to keep track of time. We had plenty but I wanted to get changed and shower before I left.

He hoisted me up onto the pillows again, like the big strong guy he is (I melt when he does stuff like that, even though I'm not usually a sucker for beefcake), carefully pulled out the plug, and with my ass very wide now pressed in again. It's always a shock to be anally penetrated, at least it always is for me, and I suspect it's that shock that turns some people off. But I love it, and I think that if I ever stopped feeling that first shock, I might have to give up anal. Probably no one would want to fuck my ass anyway at that point because it would be stretched too far.

He rutted me again face down and this time I tried hard to clench down on him without spewing out any of the cum already inside me. Clenching is hard when you're stuffed full in both holes, and if you're trying not to spill at the same time, it becomes hard not to climax, for me anyway. I came once the first time I tried to clench, and then when he saw I was cumming he pressed in as deep as he could get and started working away with the dildo below, which just kept me going. I missed at least five minutes of the movie I was cumming so hard. I guess I'm just fairly orgasmic.

After that I just lay there and let him fuck me, and he came again after a bit. I could just begin to feel the growing puddle of cum inside me when he finished. He plopped out, the plug plopped back in, but I was having so much fun in my current position that I just stayed there, listening to the movie and feeling my brother's cum seep into my stomach, or at least believing that's what it was doing. I didn't think we'd have enough time for a third round, and Mike wanted me to keep the plug in while I was at work, but I convinced him that I couldn't. I showered and went to work, and I swear I felt a few drops of cum gurgling around in my colon all evening. It was a nice feeling, let me tell you.

When I got home it was late and Mike was the only one up. He said he and Mom and Dad had eaten, and then Dad asked if Mike had anything left, which is a dumb question. Unless he's totally out of it, Mike can easily manage four in a sitting, let alone in a day. They went upstairs and Mom gave oral attention to Mike while Dad fucked her from behind, then once he'd cum Mike hopped in and kept Mom's train on the rails for another half hour or so.

I figured after that and what with the time he wouldn't have anything left for me, but he kissed me and led me to bed. We did something a bit abnormal for both of us, and I mounted him and lay on his chest and we slowly fucked and fell asleep. I only came once and Mike drifted off right after he spurted into my pussy, but it was a great way to end a great day.

Yes, this is long and play-by-play, but I'm having fun. You want to complain, wait a while and I'll finish. But it's been so long since I'd seen Mike that I like remembering it all. And there are still more things to come. Maybe a little repetitive, but I'm going to tell them anyway.

1 comment:

Jettimon said...

nice ..its good to read good anal stories