Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sick and Tired

That's not as in, "I'm sick and tired of you damned kids running up and down the stairs," but rather as in unwell and sleepy. I should be in bed right now, and in a minute I will be. But I'm a slave to you, you know.

So I won't go into graphic details, but the sick part of the equation, rather than the tired part, is why James and I aren't together this weekend. Let's just say that too much has been going out to make anything going in be pleasant for anyone. That was really more graphic than I wanted, but you deserve the truth. I have a stomach ailment.

It's funny because I'm a gal who doesn't have to stop for her period. I know there are a lot of guys out there who aren't into the rag, but I don't even make them worry about it. Not interested in my pussy because Mother Nature has decided she wants to make women undesirable but still horny once a month? Well then the back door is open for business. But when it comes to stomach bugs, which I get more often than I should, the most I can do is masturbate, because I'm not sticking anything anywhere. And orgasms are hard to achieve in this state, so I'm strung out from lack of them.

Actually, I find that orgasms are good for PMS and for cramps and bloating. And I do get horny around that time of the month. My dad, bless his heart, doesn't mind as long as there's no mess to clean up, so we fuck in the shower. My brother takes the anal route. Mari and I feel the same way, which is that it's a pain in the ass (well, not the ass, but areas nearby) but we're not going diving when there's red tide in the pool (I'm loving that metaphor). Sheri actually likes red tide, which I think is probably the one thing she can't talk me into. Not into scat, not into menstruation, wish the former would be more regular and the latter would disappear.

Okay, so I'm bitching now, but I'm tired and too sick to be erotic. Just wanted to let you all know that the stories are coming, just probably not for the remainder of the weekend. And yes, it's entirely possible that I'm PMSing right now, but the stomach thing is worse. Much worse. Plus no anal in sight, which makes it even worse.

No comments: