Tuesday, December 25, 2007

While Waiting For the Goose

No, we are not in fact eating Christmas goose. I am waiting for Christmas dinner, which is about as special as any other meal, although slightly more special. Like I said, we're not huge Christmas people. It's just me, Dad, and Mom at home, unfortunately.

For anyone who wondered, I'll give a run-down of the Christmas "festivities" such as they were. I was up really early because my internal clock is evil and wants to make me crazy. Sat around, watched something, looked at the Christmas tree, waited. Dad finally got up, came down, we wished each other Merry Christmas. Then while we waited for Mom, I sat on Dad's lap like a little girl and eased his cock inside me, and we just sat back and made slow, waiting-for-presents love. Mom finally showed, and we opened presents. I got DVDs, a CD, some candied ginger, but nothing particularly exciting. But then I didn't give anything particularly exciting either.

After presents we had breakfast, and after that, since Dad and I were still pretty pent up, we went back into the living room and got busy again. We both find it harder to cum with me sitting in his lap, so we stood up and he worked his way into me from behind, bent over a chair. While we were in the middle of it, the phone rang and Mom said it was Mike, calling to say Merry Christmas. She brought the phone in and he talked to Dad for a minute while Dad just kept railing me. When it was my turn I was a little breathless, and Mike laughed and asked me how the old man was doing. Then he started saying some really sexy things, all about how he wished he could be there so I could stick things in his ass and he could fuck my ass in return. I don't usually enjoy phone sex, but it made me cum.

Mike signed off because he didn't want to waste minutes and Dad and I got back to more serious business. He hiked my leg up and was thrusting sideways into me, and he had me cumming again before he went off. It was nice and deep, very satisfying. Mom cleaned him off while I scooped the cum up and ate it on top of some of my candied ginger. Very tasty.

Later, about an hour or so ago... no, wait, more than that, but later, Mom, Dad, and I were watching a movie and they started making out on the couch next to me. I moved, just to give them some space, and damn if they didn't get right to it. They spoon-fucked on the couch, and I could look over and see my dad's cock vanishing between my mom's legs. She has a beautiful pussy, my mom, pink and juicy, just a little puffy, but the lips still small and delicate. I could have gotten up and started licking it right there, it made me so horny. I had to settle for a little manual dexterity, but I wish I'd been allowed to join, because right now I'm dying for a cock. I have a dildo rammed up deep as I can get it while I'm typing, but it's just not the same.

Anyway, that's the news as of right now. Hope all your Christmas wishes came true, unless you don't celebrate Christmas, in which case I hope you get wishes for some other reason. Me, I'm celebrating a pagan ritual, possibly involving ceremonial penetration, if I can swing it.

No comments: