Monday, December 10, 2007

I Almost Forgot

Remember Kate? Sure you do. Well, in all the bustle of writing the past few updates, I totally forgot to mention her.

I think I'm going to her house at some point soon. She saw my name in a playbill or something and wrote me an email last week, and I wrote back, and it got fairly hot and heavy. Like I said, she's married and I feel a little guilty, but what with everything else a little e-flirting isn't much of a concern.

But she told me that I had to come over. And when I asked about her husband and kids, she told me to let her worry about them, just like before. Honestly, I'm a little curious. And a lot aroused, but the curious is what's pushing me over the top. I'm thinking seriously about visiting. She was really hot. I mean really hot, not like MILF, but like if you saw her you'd think she was hot even if you didn't know she was a mother. Sometimes I think MILF is a downgrade, like, "Oh, she's hot, for a woman her age." Well Kate may be hotter than I am. Okay, I won't admit that, but she's hot for any age. I wish I had known her when she was younger, because I can imagine that she was even hotter.

So yeah, further bulletins as events warrant on that one.

No comments: