Monday, December 10, 2007

More Superlatives

Rio is putting you all to shame, so you should ask more questions like he does. Still, he's asking so I'll answer.

"Who in your life would you say has been the best lover? And a follow up question would be, what constitutes a great lover?" - Rio

Well Rio, unfortunately on the first question you're going to get a bit of a cop-out answer. I can tell you that not all lovers are great, but I would be hard-pressed to choose between many of them. Even ones I haven't liked much. As far as quantity, I've probably had my Dad and my brother equal numbers of times, roughly. And my two sisters are probably not far behind. And that's a problem, because I definitely couldn't choose between a guy and a gal; lesbian lovin' is totally different from heterosexual fucking.

My Dad pleasures me with his cock in ways no other man has, because we know each other and he has great technique. But Mike can do all the fun stuff, and he can keep coming back for more. My sisters both have great technique, and while Mari is superb at giving my orgasms, Sheri is adventurous in a way the no one else is with me. Like I said, my Sheri stories are mostly off-limits for now.

As for others, I've had a lot of good and some okay sex, and a little bad. I try not to quantify what can't be quantified, so I don't keep a score card in my head just as I don't measure men's cocks before I sleep with them. I've had a few really monstrous cocks which I could probably say were the largest as a group, and that can be fun, but I've had some really terrific sex with women involving no cocks at all, or with guys who were less-well-endowed but could still make me wail. It's hard to say.

As for what makes a good lover, it depends on what I'm looking for. Technique is always nice, but I don't view sex as a bag of tricks that can be learned or taught. Technique can make a good lover great, but it can't save a lousy lay. Unless all I'm looking for as pure physical pleasure, in which case a guy or gal who can make me cry out and go weak at the knees is all I want.

I love making love with my family, and I have, I think, my most intimate moments with them. And intimacy makes for good sex, especially when your family is as solid in technique as mine is. But even with Aunt Jenny, who isn't the greatest muff-diver, the fact that we have an intimacy makes that sex great too.

Sometimes I want a guy to be able to make me feel like he's bottoming out in my chest, or that I'm going to be split in two he's so wide. But truth to tell, I can get that from a dildo. And if I'm not going to let the guy cum inside me, then the best part of a cock versus a dildo is gone, and unless he's good, I could care less how large he is.

And of course I enjoy groups, so a good lover has to be willing to share or be shared. And have a sense of fun, because sex that isn't fun is no fun at all (wait, tautology there).

So I guess I don't know what makes a good lover, which is probably why I can't tell you who my best lover is or was. I've had good times with bad people and bad times with good. I guess my family all ties because I've never had a really bad time with any of them, ever. It's always about love.

Not much of an answer, and I'm sorry for that. But do keep asking questions because all my answers are bullshit, I promise. Lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com is the place to write to.

No comments: