Thursday, December 13, 2007

Story Time

I promised that after I finished with all the Thanksgiving stuff I would tell a few stories my sisters have been telling me, so here goes. I don't expect any drama in my own life for the next few days, but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. Or maybe I'll just whine about my problems with relationships. Anyone's guess.

My mother has bigger breasts than mine or Mari's, although Sheri has us all beat by a good distance. I used to be jealous of her when I was growing up because it seemed like she sprouted breasts when she was still crawling, and the boys all looked at her tits. Of course, she was older than I was (well, she still is older than I am, and that's not likely to change) so they probably were just attracted to her because she was older. But she does have big tits. When she was pregnant they got even bigger. She's probably going to have some saggage issues later in life, and for that I'm not jealous.

Anyway, my mom has respectable breasts, and after 4 kids they're probably a bit larger than they used to be. I always was puzzled that I had early memories of suckling them because I figured that I wouldn't remember anything from when I was that young. But Mom's breasts have stuck with me, and apparently with the other kids too. I know my brother likes to get in there and suck them even now.

Apparently my mom lactated for a much longer time than most women. She was still giving milk from the previous baby when she got pregnant with the next one, and the kids weren't born 9 months apart or anything. And she enjoyed nursing, maybe some fetish there. So probably all the kids were nursing off and on until she finally dried up a long time after Mike was born, which is undoubtedly why I remember doing it.

But the crazy thing is that she enjoyed nursing while being fucked. It's something I could see enjoying too, frankly. I like having my nipples sucked while fucking, and I could see that nursing would be a higher level of that. In my family, making love isn't any stranger than talking about the weather, so if other mothers can nurse in public places, why couldn't my mother nurse while her husband fucked her? I imagine that she was probably nursing my sisters when she got pregnant with me, and probably nursing me when she got pregnant with Mike.

Mari remembers sitting in the living room with Mom and Dad, watching a kids show while Mom nursed me, and then at a certain point she and Dad began fooling around and then without stopping nursing me she lay back on the floor and let Dad plow her. I must admit, I wish I had pictures of that. What would be even sexier is if I had pictures of my Mom, pregnant, nursing me as a toddler and being railed by Dad. I love preggo chicks, and I bet Mom just looked so sexy plumped up like that.

I don't know how she ever weaned us, because it would seem like if she kept supplying the milk we'd keep drinking it. Maybe it was just a treat. I don't really remember. I've never asked Dad whether he partook of his wife's milk at all. Maybe he did too. Breast milk was is believed by many cultures to cure disease, protect the body, promote health, all that jazz. So that's probably why we all turned out so great. Mom's milk. I wish she'd let me suck her nipples now. I really don't understand her aversion to trying a little girl-on-girl action. But as I've said before, I respect her choice, even if it makes me horny and wound up thinking about what might be.

No comments: