Thursday, September 27, 2007

About Damn Time

So I finally got an email from my brother. It was just the "Dear Lexi, how are you, I am fine," kind of email. I've written him back telling him that he needs to write something a little more dirty next time, because maybe I'll post it on my blog. I don't know how he'll take that.

But it just made me miss him more. There are a lot of things we do together that I don't do with anyone else, and I miss that.

One of those things is domination/submission. I mean, we're not into bondage or pleasure/pain or anything extreme, and we don't have any safe words. But I sometimes want to be a little submissive. It comes out when I'm with my Dad too; he's my big strong Daddy and I'm his little girl. But we wouldn't be comfortable with him ordering me around or treating me poorly; that's not what our relationship works on.

But my brother and I do that sometimes. Like how he went for a long time demanding that I drop whatever I was doing and run up to finish him off, basically whenever he wanted. It was partially spoiling him (we all would drop what we were doing for him if he asked) but between the two of us it was more than that.

Like the summer where he swore he wasn't going to cum anywhere but in my ass. It was a few summers after we discovered anal, and we'd gotten really good at it. He didn't really need much lube starting cold, and if he got my motor running beforehand he could just lube himself up with my juices or spit. God we were good together.

So that whole summer I would be doing something else, minding my own business, and he'd come into the room, no matter who was there (well, okay, not really, but it seemed like it sometimes) and goose me. And I mean really goose me, with a finger covered in lube, just straight up my butthole. After the first few times I got the idea and I would immediately get on my hands and knees and let him fuck my ass. Since we were usually naked it wasn't too hard, but sometimes I'd have clothes on and have to pull down my pants or shorts or just my panties.

He liked to do it when other people were around, my sisters or parents. Sometimes the sight of his kids rutting like dogs in heat would give my father a hardon, and if he was alone with us I'd suck it for him, or if one of the other gals in the family was around she'd do it. There are few things as arousing as being fucked in the ass (expertly I might add) while watching your sister or mother's cute butt as they suck your father. Once or twice it devolved into a family hoedown.

But anyway, the point of the story was not the fun of family love, but rather that my brother and I started to get off on him ordering me around, making me do things for him. He wanted me to hold his cum in my ass the whole day, so we got a buttplug, corked me up tight, and he would stop by the bank every so often to make a deposit, then cork me back up again. By the end of the day he'd filled my colon with spunk, and then we went to the bathroom, pulled out the cork, and he watched his seed drool from my reddened ass into the toilet. It was the closest I've ever come to scat.

Or he would ask me to go to school with a dildo in my pussy, inside my panties, and keep it there all day, just sitting in class with a big rubber cock up me. Or a vibe, turned down low. Or a golf ball once. And then when I got home he would take me upstairs and make me describe what it was like, and then we'd make love. God, the orgasms I had after carrying a surprise around all day were mammoth.

Once, I remember we took some marbles and tried to see how many I could fit inside my pussy and still walk around, and then he made me put on clothes and take a walk around town. Like nothing was strange, just him and me walking around together. I must have looked like I was about to piss my pants. I dropped a few, I just couldn't hold them all in, and he made me pick them up and put them back.

So that's another reason to miss him. Because I sometimes want a little domination. Nothing extreme, nothing nasty, but we all like to be dominated a little sometimes, I guess. Sheri dominates everyone, so that's probably where Mike goes to be submissive.

No comments: