Monday, April 18, 2011

Anticlimax

I'd like to say, right up front, that the week (well, the past week) has been good. Very good. Better than I've had in quite a while. So when I mention things which would have made it better, that's only because it wasn't perfect, and I really don't expect perfection.

The rest of the week you haven't heard about was not non-stop sex, but I got enough to tide me over until the next time. A lot of people have been saying that Ernst is a lucky guy. He is. Very lucky. And he got lucky repeatedly. The nice this was, I think at a certain point he and Sveta must have had a confab about how they got to be together all the time and I was being left out or something, because at a certain point during the week I began to get a lot more attention. It wasn't anywhere close to a 50-50 split between Sveta and I; I got Ernst pretty much every time he was ready, with Sveta encouraging (so I'm pretty sure it wasn't just that he'd gotten tired of fucking her and was moving on to greener pastures). And Sveta and I got some very nice alone time too, just the two of us, although some of that was interrupted by Ernst watching us (which we didn't mind at all) and then us noticing that he was jerking off and not wanting to waste that on his hands.

Also, our sleep schedules meshed up pretty well, which meant that, while I still didn't sleep well, I was awake when they were awake for the most part, except for one day when I crashed very early. But a lot of time spent together and awake.

We also got to do some fun things; we went out to eat a few times, went shopping for underwear (Ernst was a bit shy about that, which was kind of cute and reminded me that he's still really just a kid a bit out of his depth maybe, not some Lothario) and hit a book sale, drove around a bit, and then we visited the theater I do most of my work at and took the grand tour because no one was there... and then, well, I should probably tell the "and then" in more detail in a later post, so watch for that soon. This is just a general recap. I'm really not trying to be a tease. Okay, maybe a little bit.

So a fun time was had by all. We watched some movies, including Revolver, which none of us had ever seen and which was not the movie we'd expected. I wouldn't hold that against it though, but at the same time I don't know that I could recommend the movie that it actually was. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

Then Saturday was the only day I had to work for longer than a few hours (talk about great timing for this week) and even then I was going to get off slightly early, so I headed off to the salt mines, leaving Sveta and Ernst to hang out until I returned. I didn't expect my parents back until late, so that seemed reasonable. Only I got back late that afternoon to find that my parents had arrived in the interim, which was awkward because Ernst and Sveta had been employing the couch for some shenanigans when they were surprised by entering adults. I would have given anything to see it when it happened, actually.

Sveta, to her credit, either was actually embarrassed or played the part well (I suspect a bit of both), so Ernst was subjected to an awkward situation, but not clued in to the true state of play. I hate that she has to lie to him more than I hate having to lie to him myself, but it is what it is. My mother was first through the door; she took one look at them, said, "Sorry, you weren't expecting us," and turned around to let them streak upstairs. Sveta came down after clothes had been put on to apologize, which my parents said was not necessary, of course. Dad was sorry he hadn't been the first to walk in.

So things were more awkward than I wanted, but in the end, Sveta coaxed Ernst downstairs too, and introductions were made, somewhat awkwardly until my mother said, "Listen, it's Sveta's house too, and we don't care what you kids do as long as you're doing it safely, so there's no need for any shyness. If Sveta likes you, we like you, okay?" And after that, things got a little more pleasant, which was about when I walked in.

The remainder of their time with us, we played more discretely, for Ernst's sake; we confined our clothes-less activities to my room for the most part. And my parents were the pictures of discretion as well, but they've got practice at that. Clothes were worn for all public activities, despite the fact that everyone except Ernst would have been perfectly happy to dispense with them. Ah well.

My parents had a great time on their vacation, and Mom said that Dad came again, more predictably this time, although only after some work, so that's good news too. I know that Sveta sneaked into my parents' room when Ernst was busy doing something else and gave Dad a big kiss and told him that she was looking forward to when he could give her a nice big creampie, which was a very nice thing to say, even if true, and which made my Dad redouble his intentions to get back on the horse so to speak. He was really worried that Sveta would be disappointed, but she wasn't. She just pulled off her clothes, lay back on the bed, and said he could do whatever he wanted, so he dove right in with fingers and tongue until she came, and then they cuddled a little bit before she had to get back so Ernst wouldn't come looking for her. She's a good kid, and she really loves Dad just like I do. He's a better father to her than anyone else.

Now for the bad news: Mike's car broke down, so he wasn't able to make it here for Easter. This is particularly annoying because he would have been flying solo, which would have made things easier and probably resulted in plenty of Mike for me. I was pissed off for a while, but in the end, it wasn't his fault and I just have to let it go. And I was secretly just a little relieved because it meant that a whole section of the drama wasn't going to happen, and while yes, it could have been super-sexy, it could also have led to catastrophic failure. And the week was good enough without the risk.

So, since Mike wasn't going to show up, and knowing that Sveta wanted to do this, I found a cinema in the area which was still showing Rango, and she and Ernst and I went and watched it. Cute movie. We liked it. I think I could have happily seen it in DVD, but it was fine watching it on the big screen. And then we went out to eat at a new restaurant. And then they had to leave. Kisses and hugs and fondlings all around, perhaps with a bit too much enthusiasm for a parking lot but I didn't give a shit, and they were off and I was alone again.

I'm a bit bummed, I don't mind admitting, and getting back to the grind will be annoying, but things are as they are. And it was a very good week. There may be a few more things in store arising from the week too, so that's something. Now I've got to get back to working with Dad, trying to talk him into working on his prostate a little, just generally doing physical therapy (albeit of the enjoyable kind) until he's well again, which I have faith will happen sooner rather than later or never.

Sveta, by the way, says that Ernst is still in some kind of blissed-out cloud-nine-land about his recent experiences, as well he should be. I'm not sure where their relationship is going, but I hope it goes well, however it goes.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

I can only imagine how happy Earnst will be for weeks.

It sounds like, truly, a good time was had by all.