Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Setting for a Farce

Picture this: the owners of the house are away, so the house-sitter invites her girlfriend, little knowing that the woman she thought was a lesbian actually has a boyfriend, whom she is bringing along. Then the house-sitter's boyfriend shows up, only it turns out that not only has he brought a girlfriend with him, but he's actually the house-sitter's long-lost brother. And then the owners of the house return.

Put in enough doors, and you've got yourself a farce of epic proportions.

Change a few minor details, and you've got my life this coming week. I'm not complaining, mind.

My parents are going out of town for the week, and I thought I'd have the house all to myself and be all lonesome and alone. But then I got the call from Sveta that she was going to come home for Spring break, which, guess what, happens to be next week, the week my parents are out. And she had warmed to the idea of bringing Ernst along, and he said yes, and before you know it, they were both planning to show up today at some point in his car to spend the week here. I was perfectly happy to let them, even though I confess a slight feeling of jealousy that I won't get her all to myself. Still, he's a decent guy and it's been a while since I've had some penile service. I figure we'll wear him out and then we can have some alone time. No, only kidding. But we're set to have some fun.

I think Dad's a bit sorry he won't be there, but at the same time glad because it means he won't have to worry about being unable to give Sveta what she needs, sex-wise. I told him she wouldn't mind, but I think there's still lingering anxiety on the issue, and I can understand that. Anyway, they'll be back before Sveta leaves, so they'll at least get to say hello. And since she's bringing Ernst, it's not like she could get sexy with Dad anyway, unless she's willing to open a can of worms I don't even want to think about opening.

But on that subject, and in keeping with our theme, Mike has announced that he'll be trying to make it home for Easter, which will probably mean a certain degree of overlap between him and Sveta. This introduces complications in that I'm not going to lie and say he's not my brother, and thus it would be awkward if he wanted to fuck Sveta (which he does) and impossible to explain him taking it out on me instead. I wish things were simpler and we could just have a foursome. Except that I'm given to understand that Mike might bring a friend too, nothing serious, but someone with whom he is intimate. That's less certain. If he does, that means he definitely won't get to fuck anyone but his friend. I wish I had a boy to invite over.

Anyway, I don't expect too much complication; I'm going to pretty much stick with Sveta and Ernst, and if Mike doesn't bring a friend, I'll probably sneak in some time with him too. He might stay after Sveta leaves, which will make things easier. I haven't told her he's coming yet, not because of any ulterior motive, just because I haven't. She'll probably be disappointed she can't have any fun with him.

We'll talk. Maybe we should lie and say Mike is my boyfriend, and see whether Ernst is interested in doing a bit of foursome action. Maybe Mike will bring his friend and he and she and Ernst and Sveta can have a foursome, and maybe as long as I steer clear of sex with Mike, I can jump in too. That wouldn't be that weird, would it? Yeah, okay, it would, but I don't want to be left out.

In any case, the upcoming week looks like it might be plenty exciting for me, which will be a welcome change of pace. Hopefully I'll get some good posts out of it too, so you all can enjoy vicariously.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I could actually see your Dad playing a role as "The Imaginary Invalid" in the cast.

Sounds like fun for all, and all for fun.

Bravo!

Anonymous said...

posts and photos! maybe? ;) have fun....

Marcus Myself said...

LOL. Even having it so complicated, I still envy you. There is still a great deal of room for some erotic adventures.

This reminds me of the play "Noises Off" though the play had a little less sex.

Max said...

Wow, the potential combinations, and complications, are nearly endless. :-)

Can't wait to read all about it!

Naughty Lexi said...

@Anon: Fun, yes. Complicated, yes. The two often go hand in hand.

@That Girl: We'll see about that ;)

@Marcus: I love Noises Off. One of my favorite plays.

@Max: Combinatorics never had it so good ;)

Advizor54 said...

You will have to have the Benny Hill theme song playing in the background as everyone runs from room to room in fast-motion photography. It seems to be just the place for it.

And, since we are speaking of farce, has anyone thought of his perspective on the importance of being Earnst?

And one more thing, "I wish I had a boy to invite over.".... Hello, pointing at self and waving frequent flier miles"

Sexy Notes said...

I agree with "That Girl". :)

If you want to invite a guy over as a "boyfriend", I'm available next week! ;)

Looking forward to some sexy posts.