Monday, April 11, 2011

Crazy Insomnia Means Updates for You

Yeah, so sleeping on and off for a few hours at at time is fun. Hence, I'm up and no one else is, which is why I can take the time to do crazy things like posting to my blog, answering emails, etc.

First off, and this is the only mention it's going to get, I'd like to thank all 100 of my followers. There, I said it, I'm done.

Now on to the more interesting stuff. Sveta and Ernst showed up yesterday evening, later than I expected but they took a detour to go to a cave apparently. I was a little jealous they hadn't invited me, but it was a spur of the moment type thing; they drove by a sign which said, "Hey, see the cave" or some such, and they decided what the hell, they'd stop and see the damn cave. I'm told it was caverific. I've been in caves before and aside from claustrophobia striking every so often, the bigger ones are beautiful and impressive.

So they were too late for dinner; I made something which didn't turn out well anyway. I think the chicken was bad. It tasted unpleasant. Anyway, who gives a shit about dinner? They showed up and despite the fact that we were all tired and I had to get up the next morning, we quickly adjourned to the playroom for a bit of fun, because we were all horny as hell and didn't care who knew it. I think Ernst was slightly shy at first, being in a new house and all, but once Sveta and I stripped down and started making out, he got over it.

Sveta charitably let me have a crack at Ernst, since she's had him all to herself and she knows I've been pretty low on cock recently. We giggled together while he was taking his pants off, which would unnerve any man I think; two girls giggling together as you take out your cock is not nice. It wasn't intentional; we were just giggly. He didn't need any warming up; I bet he'd been on a hair trigger all day. We're still doing the condom thing; he asked me if I had any because Sveta indicated I would, and I directed him to the stash the family has laid in for emergencies and so forth, since we rarely use them among ourselves. Then I lay back, spread my legs, and Sveta hopped onto my face with a giggle, and I didn't see much of what was going on in my lower extremities, but it felt terrific as Ernst slid into my well-juiced pussy.

After a thrust or two though, it became awkward, and I scolded Sveta away momentarily (and reluctantly, because she was already dripping and tasting so nice I could have just stayed with my face in her snatch all evening) and grabbed a pillow to put under my ass, to move myself up a little so poor Ernst would have an easier time. Then I grabbed a blanket from the couch too and spread it out underneath us, so carpet burns would be kept to a minimum.

Then back at it, and now things moved along like a well-oiled machine. I came just as he was hitting his stride, and a few moments later he pulled out and I felt the jets of semen splashing onto my belly. I just kept eating, working Sveta up, until finally she was on all fours, her hips grinding down onto my face, and she soaked my cheeks and neck as she gasped out a nice long O.

I suppose if we'd been thinking properly she would have been facing back so she could have worked on me, or him, or at least kissed him, but for whatever reason she had to crawl around to lick up the cooling cum from my tummy and ribs, then she lay her head on my hips and sighed and smiled up at me.

I had hoped for more, but at that point we were wiped; it was a suitable introduction, but the first chapter would have to wait. I put them to bed, leaving our clothes on the floor, in the other bed in my room (Sheri's old bed, and boy has that bed seen things it must remember). They snuggled up together and fell almost immediately asleep, the poor tired dears. I wished I could have snuggled in with them, but that would have been a bad idea; I would have kept us all awake tossing and turning. In the end, I retreated to my own lonely bed and tried not to wish Ernst ill. Not too much ill, anyway.

Then Sunday I had work, and I had to get up ass-early, which was okay because I was already up, groggily staggering about. As I was getting ready to leave, Sveta came downstairs totally naked, hair akimbo, rubbing her eyes, and she was so adorable I just about called work and told them to take their job and shove it, because I was going to stay home and make love with this sweet thing until my head exploded. But I nobly restrained myself.

I got back this evening, later than I wanted to, and found them at in in the kitchen of all places. Ernst turned red when I walked in on them; he had her up on the counter, breasts pressed against the wood, feet not touching the floor but wrapped back around him, and he was pumping in and out of her like she was some kind of sexual appliance. I laughed, and when it seemed like he was about to pull out and try to apologize, I said, "Don't you dare; you get in there and give her what she needs or no dinner for you." She giggled, he looked chagrined. I went away and stripped down, then came back just as she was on her knees getting a mouthful of sweet icing, which she kindly shared with me.

They hadn't been fucking all day (I know I probably would have been, but I guess Ernst just isn't quite the sexual powerhouse that I am, not that I'm bitter). They'd fooled around a bit in the morning, but no orgasms, and then spent most of the day hanging out, going for a walk, seeing the sights. I told them mi casa was their casa and they could help themselves to food and beverages whenever they wanted; I brought home supplies for the week but I imagine we'll need to go out at some point and stock up. We may need to buy condoms for the first time in this house in quite a while; the emergency stash might run out (it will if I have my way).

Since I was late and they'd been fucking in the kitchen, we ate a dinner of various odds and ends thrown together, all naked. It was nice; Ernst doesn't seem to have too many hangups about doing things naked. He seems like a decent guy, frankly. Not good enough for Sveta, obviously, but then neither am I, nor is Jesus. Yeah, I said it. If Jesus wants to have sex with Sveta, it's her choice, but I'll think she's slumming a bit.

Sveta mentioned during dinner that she thought a fun thing to try might be a bit of back and forth, so once the prandial (meal-related; I've got to sneak in some vocab words for your SATs somehow) matters were concluded we adjourned once again to the playroom, where Sveta and I assumed the position. In this case, we got on hands and knees side by side, asses in the air, and let him look us over, cock in hand. I like him; he got into the game, made a big show of not being sure who to chose, made us wiggle our asses and try to outdo each other in the temptation department, then he put his hand on my ass and made like he was going to penetrate me, only to shift over at the last second and pop into Sveta instead. We were all being a bit silly, and giggling and teasing was the order of the day.

And boy did he tease. He would fuck one of us just long enough to be appreciated, then shift to the other. And he was the one who suggested, after a while, that maybe it might be even more fun if we were face to face, and he could switch back and forth even quicker. So I lay back and let Sveta lie on top of me, breasts pressed together, arms wrapped around her, and Ernst came up between us and started going back and forth with every thrust, one into her, one into me. We were all teetering on the edge of orgasm, and in the end I was the first one to go, followed by Ernst hopping up, pulling off the condom, and stroking his load, which was substantial, into my mouth, then letting Sveta lick him clean. She was so close too, so I rolled over onto her and started rubbing her with my hands and pressing into her with my pelvis, until she finally gasped and came, her legs wrapped around my back, our lips locked.

After that, Ernst was out of commission for a while, so I just slid down and started working on Sveta's cunt, hearing her moan with the tension, tasting the previous orgasm and another rising in her, until she exploded again, weakly for her, but I kept her riding it as long as I could, which wasn't as long as I wish I could. Still, it was wonderful seeing her writhing in bliss, feeling the liquid on my tongue, smelling her scent. I still can't get enough of her.

She was pretty out of it at that point too, so Ernst and I let her lie back and recover, while I started sucking his cock, just friendly-like, not trying too hard. He lay back and enjoyed it, slowly growing hard again, until finally he seemed ready, and I asked him, "You want to fuck my ass? The lube's right over there."

He didn't need to be told twice. The head of his cock is just as big as I remembered, and it makes a difference in anal; it doesn't feel like a shaft sinking in. There's a moment of tension release when the anal ring slips over the head and onto the shaft. Quite enjoyable. He slid into me easily, then I gave him some pointers on how to please me, and he just ground against me while his fingers reached down and stroked my pussy until I came, softly but in waves, and he started thrusting into my ass as it clamped and relaxed on his cock, which was good for both of us. He unloaded in the condom without pulling out; I don't know that he had enough warming, or maybe he just wanted to stay inside my ass as long as possible.

"She's really good at anal," he said to Sveta, who was watching us and idly playing with herself.

"Yeah, she taught me everything I know," Sveta said with a giggle. It's true too, but how true I don't know that Ernst knows. He didn't ask, so maybe he does know.

We headed upstairs and watched a movie and had snacks, but the two of them were falling asleep during the movie, so in the end they cuddled against me and I watched and cuddled back. Then I put them to bed again and was all ready to go to sleep myself, but couldn't. So here I am. Tomorrow, we have bigger plans since I'll be home; a bigger dinner experience, maybe going out somewhere, definitely some further fun. Sveta and I have already planned to see how many times we can get him to cum; he doesn't know this of course, but we're going to milk him dry. Maybe a group shower. It'll be warm; maybe some outside time. Definitely some drinks and entertainment.

So that's the story so far. I'm not sure I'll provide a play-by-play of every single thing that happens, but who knows, maybe I will. I still don't know if Mike will be bringing a guest; he said he might or might not and he probably won't know until he shows up with her. I'm going to try to talk to him about Ernst and Sveta, and maybe, who knows, Mike's friend will be inclined, and the two couples can have some fun as a foursome. I know Sveta and Mike would like that. I don't know how Ernst would feel. We'll see. If nothing else, Sveta seems perfectly happy to share Ernst with me, and he can't stop me sharing her with him, so I should be getting regular nookie for the week.

6 comments:

Marcus Myself said...

I love reading your blog! That was very hot and has me nice and hard.
Of course the one problem is that it makes me realize my sex life sucks - and not in that nice way.

Have a lot more fun!

Anonymous said...

Is it selfish of me to say I'm glad you had some crazy insomnia and able to give us an update? Glad to read that you're enjoying yourself. ;-)

Max said...

As Sweets says, I'm sorry about the insomnia, but happy to have an update. Great stories and well told. What a weekend!

Please tell me Ernst has some idea how incredibly lucky he is. :-)

Naughty Lexi said...

@Marcus: The point of my blog really isn't to make everyone jealous. I promise; I'm writing this so everyone can have some of the fun I get.

@TemptingSweets: Selfish, but understandable ;)

@Max: He'd better; if he pulls a douchebag on us, I'm going to hunt him down and take back in flesh what I feel he owes ;)

Big Kahuna said...

Congrats Lexi - you were due a little bit of fun! Sorry to hear about the insomnia. Hopefully enough orgasms will help!

Advizor54 said...

It all sounds wonderful....