Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Limits

I've been understandably a bit occupied, so I'm sorry there haven't been hourly posts about the craziness to keep everyone happy. In actuality, there hasn't been so much craziness that hourly updates would work anyway; it's not like we're having sex 24/7. Even I am not that crazy.

Some things to get out of the way:

Ernst is not Ernest. It's the German name. I'm not mistyping it. I'm starting to be sorry I didn't call him Yevgeni or something similarly unmistakable. I picked the name, though, because it suits him and is close enough to reality for me to remember. His name isn't really Ernest though; I'm better at coming up with aliases than that.

For everyone who's desperate to see pictures, don't hold your breath. I'm trying to keep picture-taking to a minimum because of certain issues which I won't go into. It's not really about me. Also, as I've tried to make clear, I'm not a picture-taking-type person. I have pictures, and I do occasionally take some, but I don't commemorate every special occasion by whipping out a camera, and this one is no different. We'll see what happens, but as of right now, I don't have any pictures to share. Other bloggers are much better about sharing pictures, and if that's your bag, I'd suggest you visit them because there are some very attractive picture-sharers out there in blogland.

And lastly, I know everyone is waiting for me to spill the beans to Ernst, to tell him all about my family, and then we can have a wild family orgy. This is not going to happen. I know it might sometimes seem like it, but I have told only a handful of people outside of my immediate family about my life in any great depth. That I told Sveta is rather remarkable. I've been closer to people, lived with them, been serious in the relationship to the point of monogamy (yeah, once or twice) and never told them anything. So I have no plans to tell Ernst anything. Neither does Sveta. It might not be right to keep secrets, but that's life.

So, that's out of the way.

Yesterday morning, I was up and Ernst got up while Sveta was still asleep, so we got to have a talk, get to know each other a bit better. I didn't want it to become serious, but it did devolve for a few minutes into me telling him that Sveta is very important to me, and while I don't begrudge his attentions and think that he's a good guy, if he does anything to hurt her, I will hunt him down and feed him his own testicles. He received this in the spirit which it was intended. I wouldn't have said anything, but it just came out. I do worry sometimes; she's had so little experience with men in a lot of ways, and James screwed her over pretty badly to the point where (I can say this now, but there were doubts then) I wondered if she'd ever be able to be involved with a guy again. I think becoming part of the family helped with that, made her feel like someone might actually love her. And now she's doing well. But if Ernst fucked her over, I shudder to think what might happen.

We talked about their relationship, about how they both might enjoy a bit of openness in it but were worried about that. Ernst has no problems with Sveta seeing other women, but he's a bit jealous of the idea of her being with other men. I told him that it was her call, but that I had never been a believer in monogamy and perhaps that colored my perceptions a little.

Basically, we chatted. It was nice, sitting there with someone who wasn't uncomfortable talking while naked, just lazy morning chats.

The reason we didn't do anything else was because Ernst was recovering from the previous day, when Sveta and I, as we'd planned, put his endurance to the limits. It turns out that, between the two of us, we can get four pleasant times out of him. The fifth was strained and after that he bowed out and let us have some alone time while he did some homework (yeah, homework over Spring break, but she's got some too).

I don't think his balls exploded or anything from the strain, but I think he was just humoring us, and there wasn't a whole lot of cum to speak of. After cumming once, he gets a little stamina, but the next three were all about the same length, and fairly consistent in performance too. Some guys are like that. Nothing wrong with it.

Sveta, when Ernst was out of the room, was begging me to let her ask him to cum inside her; she's jonesing for a creampie like I am. I told her that I wasn't her mother, but I thought they were being very responsible, which made her glare at me in a way which said, "I know you're right, damn it, and I wish you weren't." I am definitely the pot calling the kettle black here though; I barebacked all through college in a hugely irresponsible way, and I don't make guys wear condoms anywhere near as often as I should. And actually, I sort of feel like it would be okay for Ernst and Sveta to dispense with the condoms, especially if they get tested. Maybe he's worried he'll get something from her, or me. He seems to be the driving force behind wearing them. Good for him, I say; I wish more guys were responsible in that way. Maybe he cums to quickly without one. That hasn't seemed to be the case when we give him blowjobs, but who knows.

Anyway, Sveta reaped the whirlwind in the Ernst-orgasm-fest; she got two all to herself, and one shared one. The shared one was the exciting one; it was the second, after Ernst fucked her in the morning. We went into the shower and Sveta and I started washing each other and making out, and pretty soon Ernst was hard again. Sveta wanted to try the same thing as before, only this time with swapping between our asses, so we both got on all fours and Ernst started probing our assholes with his fingers, then pressed into mine with his cock while fingering Sveta's, then switched over to her and put his fingers in my ass. We got to the point where Sveta's fingers were in my snatch and mine in hers, while he fingered and fucked away at our assholes for a few minutes until he pulled out and splashed the small our our backs with cum, several spurts each, and then grinned maniacally as he rubbed the cum into our skin while we kept diddling each other until we couldn't stand it and went into a clutch to finish up.

I did get one session to myself; Sveta had just orgasmed hard, and she wasn't in condition to join in, so while she recovered, I lay back and let Ernst have his way with me. It was nice to get some missionary; I'd spent a fair amount of time on my knees for him, but I really wanted a nice slow fuck, which I got. It was number four, so I think even if the spirit was still willing the flesh was starting to weaken. Even young guys who are ready for anything get worn out. But though it was fairly sedate, he got me off twice before he came, and when he did it was an orgasm I wouldn't have suspected was his fourth of the day had I not been there for the other three.

Five was, as I said, a strain; we got him hard and Sveta tried riding him, but in the end she hopped off and finished him in her mouth while I started kissing my way all over both of them. He took a long time, even trying, and his cock drooled a bit of cum and that was that. He wanted to please us, bless his heart, but there are limits.

Lest it seem like we've been doing nothing but fucking, it should be said that we've done other things as well. We were going to go out yesterday but it pissed down rain so we stayed in, but aside from one extra-long session with Sveta in the evening, Ernst was content to let all the action be between the two gals, and action there was and it was tremendous, but it wasn't all day. I had to go to work anyway, so it wasn't like I could spend all day fucking. Today we might walk around town if the rain lets up, or we might stay in and let them catch up on work. And then tomorrow we have some plans. So it's not just sex.

But sex is good.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

"But sex is good." has got to be the understatement of the month. I'd love to hear things from Earnst's point of view. He's quickly becoming my hero...

:-)

I liked your thoughts on pictures, sometimes they just aren't the right thing to take in the middle of things. Privacy should remain private.

Max said...

I was just going to write something about "understatement of the month", and I see Advizor already has. :-)

Thanks for the update - great reading, as always.

Anonymous said...

"Sex is like Pizza - even when it's bad, it's still pretty good." - Woody Allen