Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Fancy Dinner Party

So I said I was going to have Zoe over.  I said it and said it.  And planned.  And plans fell through.  And life intervened.  And I figured okay, I'm probably going to let this one slip away, at least until we do another show together.  And that's fine.

But then the stars aligned and we were free and she was free, so, expecting every minute that something would again come up and ruin the fun, I invited Zoe over for dinner and a movie and whatever else might happen.  No pressure.

She was naked within five minutes.

Getting ahead of myself.  She arrived, did introductions with Sveta, they kissed, Sveta said, "I love this gal," and they were fast friends, by which I mean that they were making out pretty much instantly.  As I've said, Sveta is still shy about picking up girls.  Plus, this town, not so great for picking up girls if you're a girl anyway.  So she was thrilled to have this coed presented to her like a present.

Zoe was wearing (and I stress the past tense because she didn't wear anything long) these extremely form-hugging leggings which showed off her delightful curves, and I noticed when I ran a hand over her ass that she didn't seem to be wearing anything else.  I slipped my hand between her legs (she was busy sticking her tongue down Sveta's throat) and yep, no undies.  I could feel the outline of her labia through the fabric.  She had been wearing a sweater (it was cold) but with that off, she wasn't wearing any bra either.  "I figured why waste time," she said, grinning, as Sveta wasted none getting the blouse up and going to town on Zoe's breasts.

I think Sveta likes bigger breasts than I do.  Or rather, she may be more of a "breast man" than I am; I like them all sizes, but Sveta fixates on boobs.  Since she's got a very nice pair of them, nicer than mine, I'm spoiled.  I feel bad that she has to make do with my not-so-ample bosom most of the time.  But this was her chance to have some nice big ones, and she took advantage.

At a certain point, Sveta and I realized we were still standing basically in the doorway, fully clothed, with Zoe basically naked.  We all laughed and moved away from the door.  I said, "If you'd like to eat first..." which was drowned out immediately by two voices telling me to shut up and get in the bedroom.

Once there, I kind of sat back and kibitzed while Zoe and Sveta went to town on each other.  Once Sveta was between Zoe's legs, I did jump in and kiss all over Zoe's body because it was just so kissable, and she in turn snaked a hand between my thighs and slipped a finger into me, but she was pretty distracted so it was basically just friendly.  I'd warned Sveta that Zoe is pretty orgasmic and to keep at it, and Sveta is no slouch, so between us we had the poor girl rocking and rolling.

Eventually she begged us to stop or she was going to completely evaporate into a mist of pussy juice (well, she didn't say that, but the intent was clear) and so I grabbed Sveta's hips and went to town on her.  Zoe eventually came around to watch, and I basically tagged her in because I wanted her to get a full-force Sveta orgasm.  She didn't disappoint.  Zoe may not have the moves, but I warmed Sveta up and Zoe knocked her down.

Then, because I think ahead and am hopeful, I said, "Now, I've got plenty of lube and some toys, let's see what we can do with Zoe's ass."  Sveta grinned and Zoe looked a little nervous, but once we started lubing her up she totally forgot the nerves.

I'm still holding out hope that the first thing Zoe gets in her ass that's like a cock will actually be a cock.  I have a few people in mind for that.  But no one said I couldn't bend the rules a little and use plugs, and I have plugs aplenty.  "I'm going to start you off with a small one," I said, showing her one of my entry-level, everyday plugs.  She had no idea what it was, bless her heart.  So I offered to show her how it worked.

"Maybe once you're used to it, you can graduate to something more like this," I said, pulling out one of the bigger ones.  Sveta drizzled lube over my asshole and then she and Zoe had fun pressing the plug in.

"That's so sexy," Zoe said after watching my anus pucker over the cone and then lock in just below the base.

"It feels even better," I said.  It absolutely did.  "We'll be plug buddies.  Thank goodness I've got enough to go around."  So pretty soon Sveta had her favorite, a medium hard plastic one, up inside her, and then we turned back to Zoe.

First anal insertions are always a little tricky.  Plus I had no idea how prepped Zoe was, in terms of not being ready to shit all over everything.  But while it took a little pressure, the plug went in pretty easily and she gasped and said, "Is that all of it?"

"Yep," I said, stroking her ass.  "You've got your very first buttplug in your ass, dear."

"I can't believe it's in there," she said.  "It feels full, but it doesn't hurt or anything."

"Do you like it?" Sveta asked.

"Yeah.  Pull it out and push it in again.  I want to feel it."

No, twist our arms.  Sveta giggled and started playing with it, pulling it just enough to spread Zoe a little, then letting it pop back.  Zoe was getting really turned on, I could tell, and I wanted a taste, so I let Sveta keep playing games with the rear entrance while I started working on the front.  We got her going again, to the point where Sveta was basically fucking her ass with the plug and I was working her clit like a jackhammer, and Zoe was cumming, cumming hard.

After she finally pushed us both away, the plug still seated firmly in her ass, we lay around for a few minutes idly chatting, then we went and had dinner.  Zoe asked if we needed to take the plugs out, and we said, "Not unless you want to," so we all sat around the table naked, feeling plugs in our butts and eating pizza.

"Do you want to watch that movie, or are you wanting something else?" I finally asked Zoe.

"I'm still a little worn out, but... could I..."

"Anything."

"Could I watch the two of you?  I've never seen two women, you know..."

She asked nicely, and Sveta and I didn't want to be bad hosts.  We went back to the bedroom, and basically let Zoe tell us what she wanted us to do.  She was fascinated with the idea of the strapon, which she knew was a thing which existed (I mean, she's in theatre and people are crude, so she knew what a buttplug was too but she didn't know what one looked like) but had never seen.

I wish we had one of the double dils which are built for strapping on so you've got the hooked up part inside the strap-er with the other end available for the strap-ee.  But all we have is a harness and regular dildos.  The sex toy budget has suffered with finances being tight.  Still, Zoe was fascinated with it, and that a woman could basically fuck another woman with a cock.  Damn it, I'm going to turn her off men completely.  I took pains to stress that while yes, it was similar, it wasn't identical and there was no semen and other nice things about cocks, but I'm not sure it wasn't falling on deaf ears, particularly once I started fucking Sveta with it.

I pulled out every so often and let Zoe suck my "cock" because I wanted her to be able to show off her skills.  Sveta was impressed.  "You just go straight down," she said.  "I love this girl."

Then it was a natural progression to go from fucking Sveta with it to fucking Zoe from behind while she ate Sveta out.  I was gently; Zoe was pretty worn out from all the attention, but she wanted it so I did it.  I took the plug out first though; she wasn't ready for even ersatz DP.

And then Sveta said it was high time someone went down on me, so I had two giggling girls between my legs playfully fighting over my pussy, which I have to admit was pretty amazing (I don't have to admit it; who would disagree with me?).  Sveta showed Zoe how to get into the harness and then said, "I'm going to keep eating her out; you should fuck her ass."

I finally had a small O while sitting on Sveta's face as Zoe gingerly ground into my ass, and then I told them both I was done for the evening, because I was.  I tried too hard to cum, I'm afraid, and I didn't let it happen organically, so it hurt and wore me out and depressed me a little.  But Sveta said it was her turn, pulled out her own plug, and squatted over my face.  And while I might have been done for myself, I wanted her to enjoy herself, and I wanted Zoe to get to keep practicing her technique.

As an aside, if you're a woman used to making certain moves in bed and you've suddenly got to make the opposite set of moves because someone has given you a cock, it takes a bit of practice.  But Zoe mastered the basics pretty quickly, and everything else is just... I can't think of a word to use here that doesn't also mean a cumshot, so I'll just embrace it and say, everything else is just gravy.  Plus, Sveta is still a bit less able to take a hard knock at the back door, so Zoe being a little gentler and more gingerly was a blessing.

We offered to let Zoe spend the night, but she couldn't, sadly.  Busy college student and all that.  But she did go home with a party favor in the form of a buttplug, which she, despite my stated concerns that it would be pretty obvious under those leggings, insisted on wearing home.  I've met few women who went from 0-60 that quickly on anal.  Last month she'd never done anything like it, and now she's wearing buttplugs around.  I also told her that I was going to take her shopping for some other toys, because I think she could get herself off in the privacy of her own room if she just had a little help from a vibe or something.  And she's got money.  And, sadly, there's a small hope in my mind that she might buy something for me.  I could use a new toy or two.

Sveta was pooped; she fell asleep on the couch while we were barely starting the movie we'd planned to watch.  So I took her to bed and immediately felt sorry for myself because while I had been done, suddenly the horny rolled over me like a tsunami and I wished I could have had them both for breakfast.  Ah well.

But given how this went, I think Zoe is going to make an effort to be here more often.

And like I said, I have some thoughts on the subject of guys who can deflower her ass properly.  I'm still holding out hope there.  I know some people who would treat her right.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

I know this was written two years ago but today, with a quiet moment with a locked office door, it was a great pleasure to read about your fancy dinner party