Tuesday, October 11, 2016

TMI Tuesday

From the archives.

1. Do you believe in ESP (extrasensory perception)? Do you have those abilities?

I'm agnostic. Do I think it's likely?  No.  Is it possible?  Sure.  I'm willing to believe that there are human senses which are, as yet, undocumented by science.  Do I think it's magic?  No.  Do I have these powers?  I've never noticed it.

2. Do you laugh when someone tickles you?

God yes.  Sveta tickles me mercilessly sometimes, but she'd better watch out because she's more ticklish than I am.

3. Do you like teamwork?

Yes and no.  Yes, I like people getting together to accomplish something.  That's what I love about theatre.  But I don't believe in the bullshit kind which managers try to promote with pointless buzzwords and meetings and so forth.  And I hated group projects in school.  There are some things which must be done as a team, some which can be, and some which shouldn't be.

4. What one thing can you do today to feel you have been productive? Will you do it?

Get up and do something other than things I want to do.  Leave the house.  Go to work.  Write something that isn't meaningless fluff.  Practice something I'm learning.  Really, any of those things, because in my current state, just getting up can be a victory.  I don't want to sound over-dramatic; I have a limited stock of energy and simply waking up can deplete quite a bit of it.  I don't sleep well and I'm always tired.  So usually all I want to do in a day is fuck around doing basically nothing.  If I can resist that urge, I'm being more productive than I would have been and that's a win for that day's column.

Wow, that got a bit dark.

5. Finish this phrase: “Hell hath no fury like … ”

A woman scorned?  I don't believe it, but that's the quote so it's all I can think about when I see it.

I don't know.  Maybe, "...a cat when you pull its tail."  First thing that came to me.  Not a great answer.

Bonus: Pick one – Sex:
1. wild or mild

Depends on the mood and the person.  Some people are great at wild sex.  Some aren't, but can be equally enjoyable if they go with their strengths.

2. day or night

Probably night, just because that's when I'm more awake and that's when I seem to have more of it. But I'm not turning down day sex if offered.

3. top or bottom

I'm a bit more of a bottom.  I like missionary more than I like riding, and I'm a bit more submissive than I am dominant, although that can change in the right circumstances.

4. weekly or monthly

Daily please.

5. noisy or silent

Again, there are joys in both.  Noisy, shake down the house sex is great if it's warranted.  I don't believe in being noisy just for the sake of being noisy.  But silent, furtive sex is also great.  I guess I'm typically in the middle if the situation isn't calling for silence: I make some noise but nothing that will wake the neighbors.  I do appreciate the strong silent type in guys.  Sorry guys, but you can make some pretty funny noises if you're trying too hard.

No comments: