Sunday, October 23, 2016

Swallowing

I've got a few mini episodes I'm going to post over the next couple of days because I've got to keep posting.  I'm sorry they're short.  And they're just Q&A.  But please ask questions because I need to have writing prompts.  You can comment (I read them all even if I don't say anything back), or email me at lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail, or hit me on Twitter.  Or if you've got another suggestion for platforms where you can AMA, while I don't think reddit is a possibility, please let me know.  Anyway, on with the show.

Here's one I get in various forms.

"Lexi, do you always swallow?  Like, always?  Really always?  You say 'good girls swallow' but is that fair?  Aren't you judging people who don't like the taste?"

First off, I'm not judging.  Okay, I am, but I shouldn't, because while I think it's the bee's knees, semen isn't for everyone.  I've met plenty of women who don't like it or can't do it for whatever reason.

However, if you don't like the taste, my suggestion is to keep it out of your mouth entirely.  I know, he wants to nut on your tongue, but gently tell him that there are plenty of other sexy things he can do with his seed.  If you're going to wind up with it in your mouth, spitting it out isn't going to stop you from having to taste it.  Just don't wind up with it in your mouth.  That, at any rate, would be my suggestion.  I know there are women who aren't put off by the taste but get squicked by swallowing or who get indigestion when they swallow, and to them I say, "Sorry, you can still be a good girl and I'll try not to be judgmental about it in future."  Except I'll probably say, "Good girls swallow," without thinking about it.

Second, I don't always swallow.

Cue aghast looks from my audience, who now think I'm a horrible liar and hypocrite.

I usually swallow.  I enjoy the taste (it is a slightly acquired taste, I'll admit, but I acquired it early).  Of course, I confess that I prefer other things than swallowing a load.  But if it's not going to be in my pussy or in my ass, I like it in my mouth.

That said, there have been a few times, maybe more than a few, where something wasn't right, biologically, or something.  I've been with a few guys where once or twice their cum tasted absolutely foul.  Supposedly diet can affect it, but I've also seen things which say that's not true, and I can't point to a culprit.  A few times I've been drunk and feeling a little queasy and it wasn't them, it was just my taste buds being fucked up.  But sometimes it just doesn't taste good.

Sometimes I swallow anyway, because hell, it's in my mouth already and as I said spitting isn't going to wash away the taste.  At least not for me.  I've had to go get something to drink after (not necessarily alcoholic, although that's happened too) to wash out the taste.  But sometimes the taste is so off-putting that I either spit without really thinking or I can't stand the thought of swallowing something that tastes that bad, so I don't.

I've been with a couple of guys who were always terrible tasting.  Without fail.  That's got to be personal chemistries not meshing or something.  I've been with a few guys who, no matter how clean they were, always smelled bad to me too.  Just a few: smell is a turn-off for me, not BO but smelling bad.  No pattern there either, but it happens.

When I was giving a lot of blowjobs to the exclusion of other activities (read: high school and college) I usually didn't make a scientific study of it, so I don't know whether a lot of those were always bad or just on that occasion.  If it's going to go further than head and he tastes bad enough I have to worry about it, some other option is on the table and most guys don't complain if you tell them to cum inside you rather than cumming in your mouth.

So no, I don't always swallow.  I make it a habit, but sometimes it's just not happening.  And I think at this point I've had more cum inside me and on me than in my mouth, although there was certainly a time in my life where that wasn't true, at least per capita (by volume I don't know, because I got a lot of semen from a few guys in my early years.

No comments: