Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hello

I'm so sorry about this.  I couldn't help myself.  I don't know what came over me.  And I know it's not exactly a new reference, but I heard it today and it practically wrote itself.

To the tune of Hello by Adele:

Hello.
It's me.
You've been at it for so long I think I almost fell asleep.
It's okay.
You can cream.
Don't get me wrong; I love that cock but now my insides need some healing.

Hello.
Can you hear me?
I've been screaming in your ear so maybe all you get is ringing.
If I were younger,
Maybe.
But I've forgotten how it feels not to have ears beside my feet.

There's lots of different ways to get off
And my pussy's tired.

Hello, lick my insides!
You've got a cock a mile wide,
And I'm sorry, but it's only making me numb,
And I think you might try using that tongue.

Hello, get between my thighs!
You'll like it if you only try!
Just give me some head and maybe we can restart,
But that cock of yours just really tears me apart at the mo'.

Hello.
How are you?
I'm enjoying it a lot and you're still hard, I know it's true.
I came twice.
That's swell.
Now I think you need rewards because you made all that shit happen.

It's no secret that the both of us
Are up for one more time.

Hello from the other side!
Lube it up, don't do it dry!
'Cause the thought of anal is really making me hum
And I'll drain those balls of every drop of your cum.

Hello to my backside!
I'll make you groan a thousand times.
Spread those cheeks and press it in to the heart.
Don't be shy, you aren't gonna tear me apart in that hole.

Oooooh, in that hole.
Oh, do it in that hole.
Yeah, baby, in that hole.
In that hole.

Hello, now you're inside!
I took it all, I really tried
To stuff you so far up inside of my bum
That I'll sneeze your jism every time that you cum.

Hello from the bedside!
That was quite a wild ride!
Now the semen's dripping every time that I fart,
And if we go once more, you might tear me apart. Maybe no.

No comments: