Tuesday, October 18, 2016

TMI Tuesday

From the archives.

1. Have you ever had an orgasm at work? How? Tell us the circumstances.

All the time.  I've talked about a lot of them.  I mean, I've fucked in nearly every place I've worked, and until recently that meant cumming.

If we're talking about having an orgasm while sitting at a desk surrounded by coworkers or something, yes, I've done that too.  I was horny as hell and it was a long day, and I kept tensing and relaxing and pressing my legs together, and eventually before I really realized it I came.  It was a small O, just a little taste of the roller coaster, and fortunately no one was looking at me; too busy doing work.  I didn't scream or anything, I just shivered and tensed and relaxed and then had to go to the ladies room to make sure I didn't wet myself.

2. Do you ever fantasize about your significant other while you are at work?

All the time.  If I'm not eyebanging someone else and I'm thinking about sex, I can pull up the archives and have all sorts of sexy nudes of Sveta at my disposal.  But also other sexy nudes of other lovers.  And recollections.  I've come up with plenty of blog posts that way.

3. How old was the oldest person with whom you’ve had sex.

I told this story ages ago.  I think he was in his seventies.  Other than that, I've had plenty of guys who were older, and I don't conduct a census, so it would be hard to say, but that was definitely the biggest age difference, given how young I was at the time.

4. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?

No.  I've had sex which was boring, but I don't drop off at the drop of a hat.  I've fallen asleep and then woken up having sex, and I've fallen asleep right after sex to the point that we woke up still in the position we left off in, but never during, that I can recall.

5. Have you ever cross-dressed or worn undergarments of the opposite sex?

For girls, this is a harder question.  I wear men's clothes all the time, but that's largely because in my line of work (one of them anyway) I wear clothes that are built for comfort, not style, and it's harder to find appropriate work attire in my size in the women's section.  I wear boxer shorts all the time, although not out and about under clothing.  It's not a terribly sexy thing for me to wear pants.  I just do sometimes.

Bonus: You have the power to banish one person from earth, who would you banish?

So many options.  I won't answer this because I don't feel like talking politics, so take that to mean whatever you want.

No comments: