Tuesday, October 25, 2016

TMI Tuesday

From the archives.

1.) What was your biggest fantasy once you discovered sexy things?

Once I discovered sexy things, I think my biggest fantasy was getting fucked.  Once that happened, it was probably getting fucked in the ass.  Once that happened, maybe DP?  I can't honestly remember the progression of my fantasy life.

2.) Did you get to do said fantasy, and if so would you do it again?

I've done all those things, obviously.  Would totally do them again.

3.) Was it as good as imagined?

Better.  Sex was better than I expected, anal was difficult the first time but once I felt the pleasure of it I was down for it all the time, and DP was so intense I might have cried from the pleasure and force of it.

4.) Describe said fantasy.

Once I learned about sex, I think my fantasy was that being penetrated would make me cum in a completely different way.  Then, after I got to see Mari and Sheri go first, it became more concrete and I just wanted to feel Dad's cock inside me in the worst way.  I wanted to feel that fullness that I imagined.  When it happened, God it really was better than advertised.  I've been hooked ever since.

As far as anal, I think initially I thought it would be like regular sex but tighter and the guy would enjoy it more, but then I discovered that there are whole new realms of pleasure and erogenous zones.  Oh, even after I had anal my fantasy was still to get Dad to fuck my ass because at the time he had the biggest cock I was likely to get.  I still have that fantasy occasionally.

And DP, well I was pretty sure it would feel like a combination of the two great pleasures of pussy and ass penetration, but the whole is definitely greater than the sum of its parts there.

5.) What is your biggest fantasy now?

This is sad, but orgasms without having to work for them as much and without pain.  Not really a fantasy, a hope.

Bonus: Something you would NEVER do.

I've said this before and... well, I've said I would never do some other things that I've wound up doing, so maybe even this, but I doubt it.  I'm never going to be into vomit.  And I'm pretty sure I'm never going to just eat shit.  Both of those things are definitely my limit.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

it's nice how some fantasies, when fulfilled, get even better.