Tuesday, October 4, 2016

TMI Tuesday

From the archives again.

1. Toilet paper. How do you hang your toilet paper? The end coming over the top or with the end coming from around the back and at the bottom?

I'm ashamed to say that, at the moment, we don't hang our toilet paper at all.  When we fixed up the bathroom we had to take everything out and we still haven't gotten around to putting up a toilet paper holder.  So it sits loose by the toilet.  I'm a terrible homemaker.

But if I were, I would hang it end out.  Except the cats grab it then.  So I don't know.

2. Towels. Do you use a new one each time you bathe or reuse?

Reuse.  I'm not made of towels, nor do I feel like washing them every day.
 
3. Bathing. Do you use a washcloth to clean your body or use the soap directly all over your body with no washcloth?

Why is "loofa" not an option?  Who uses a washcloth to bathe anything but their faces any more.  That said, while Sveta is a loofa and body wash gal, I am definitely a bar of soap and no frills gal.  Different backgrounds.  I tried the loofa, but it just doesn't work for me.

4. Bra. Do you remove your bra by taking your arms out of the straps first, then inching it around your body until you can reach the clasp and undo it or do you contort your arms, and reach around and unclasp.

It depends on how lazy I'm feeling.  I'm pretty good at taking off a bra without having to twist it, but sometimes I just slip it down and spin it.  Hell, sometimes I just slip it down over my waist and then throw it on the floor.  You don't want to visit my house.  We'll go somewhere else.  My house is a disaster.

5. Dishwasher. Rinse/pre-wash all dishes before loading or just load.

I presoak stuff which is caked on.  Part of that is because sometimes I don't feel like putting it in the washer right away and I know that the washer won't be run for a while, so it would just desiccate in there.  And part of it is that our washer isn't the greatest.  It's a nice washer and it does okay, but it's not great at caked-on gunk.

6. Breakfast cereal. Cereal in bowl first, then pour on milk or put milk in bowl then add cereal?

Neither.  On the rare occasions I allow myself cereal (because I will eat an entire box of it in a sitting if I keep it around) I pour a glass of milk and eat the cereal out of the box while drinking milk.  I used to pour a bowl of milk and add a handful at a time to keep it crunchy, but I realized at a certain point that I didn't want to eat it with a spoon, so I treat it as it should be treated, as a dessert chip.  Cereal isn't part of this wholesome anything, kids.  It's dessert.  Nothing but sugar and carbs.  If you want healthy cereal, eat oatmeal.  Which I also eat uncooked out of the box with a glass of milk.  I'm weird.

7. Toothpaste. Squeeze from bottom working way up tube as it empties or squeeze from middle or wherever you want?

I start out sort of piecemeal but then work from the bottom.  Since all toothpaste tubes now seem to only come in plastic, it's harder to roll it up like one used to do to keep it all at the end, so I wind up having to squeeze it all up from the bottom regularly when the folds come undone.  I know there are things you can do to prevent this, including various gadgets.  I can get all the paste out of the tube without fancy geegaws, thank you kindly.

8. Condoms. Do you put it on your lover or does he put it on himself?

Depends.  I've never been able to pull off the trick where you put the condom on top of the cock and then deepthroat it on.  Other than that, it really depends.  If I'm lying back waiting to get fucked, he's putting the condom on.  If I'm going to be on top or I'm sucking him off beforehand and that's when it happens, I'll put it on.  But honestly, while this is not an example to be followed, I don't use condoms as much as I should, so I don't really have a preference.

9. Condom disposal. In the garbage bin or flush down toilet?

Dear God, don't flush condoms.  The only things that should be flushed are things which are designed to be which will break down and not clog pipes.  You shouldn't even flush those ass wipes that are basically baby wipes.  Or baby wipes.  I've had experience with plumbing disasters caused by flushing that which should not be flushed.  If the condom is messy, toss it in a bag before you throw it out.  Otherwise you'll make some plumber rich or have sewage back up into your kitchen or both.  Of course this has happened to me.  Why wouldn't it?  The joys of old plumbing.

No comments: