Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Even Better Thing

Like I said, multiple clandestine basement fucks was not the best thing about the weekend. It could easily have been, but it wasn't.

Of course, after strike, there's a party, and Sunday was no exception. Again, the best thing about those parties is the free booze, since I'm not a cheap drunk. But let me tell you, some people are.

So the party was pretty small, because many people had left, but it was still fun. We played charades for about as long as I could stand, and then people were setting up for some other game. Remember the really hot older actress I talked about earlier. Let's call her Kate for the heck of it, because I've always liked the name Kate. Well, Kate and I had been sitting together for practically the entire evening. She was dressed much more conservatively, which is too bad because like I said, she was very easy on the eye. And her family wasn't there, which was nice because... well, because of what's coming up in the story, actually.

So we were sitting and drinking, me putting away quite a lot of tequila because I was the only one at the party who wanted to drink it, and giving Kate the occasional swig from the bottle because after she had two gin and tonics she wasn't too picky. And she starts whispering things in my ear, really suggestive things, about one of the men there. I mean, she was very imaginative. And I would whisper back, but mostly about how men were overrated (I don't really feel that way, but this guy was overrated).

And she turned to me and looked me in the eye and asked me if I really felt that way, and I said, "Yeah, about that man anyway." She giggled. God, I cannot believe she's the mother of two; it really doesn't show at all. Anywhere.

Eventually we got up, so we could talk more privately about men and how we felt about them. She told me all kinds of things about her husband, and I in turn blabbed about a few people whom I was sure she didn't know. I wasn't particularly drunk, but she was plastered. And then she kissed me. Just like that, really, I didn't make any moves, it didn't slowly edge toward it. She just started sucking my face.

I wasn't going to argue, but it seemed like a little too public for that kind of thing, so I suggested we find a more secluded spot, although not in those words. Eventually we wound up in the hallway up to the balcony; all the lights were off in the theater and there was just a glow of ambient light from the windows. She was naked almost immediately, and I followed suit, and then we just dropped to the floor in a tangle. She could kiss, let me tell you.

While our tongues played full contact her hands were busy feeling me up, just reaching around my body and up into the arch of my legs and stroking. I didn't dive right into her snatch, because I wanted to feel her perfect breasts. The aureole was a little larger and puffier than is my preference, but her breasts were all-natural, no sign of sag or age. Her skin was very dry and hot, and pressed against mine it made me feel like an oven.

Pretty soon she worked one finger into my passage (which was already nicely lubricated from my earlier encounter with James), then two. I tweaked her nipples fiercely with one hand while I clutched her ass with the other. Finally she broke her kiss and started licking her way down my neck, across my breasts, down my stomach, and then she flipped me onto my back, pulled apart my legs, and without too much ado dove right into my cunny.

She had unpracticed technique, which I guess meant that she was not new to it but didn't have many opportunities, what with being married with kids. But she was no slouch. When she sucked on my clit, hard, then dove two fingers into my passage and curled them, I began a shuddering climax, biting my lip to keep from screaming. It was short but intense, and I almost gave in to my tired body and didn't return the favor. But I had to see her pussy; I'd seen the rest of her and I wanted to know if it looked any different because of the childbirth.

I can't answer my own question though, because I never saw it before she had kids, but it didn't seem different. It was just as moist and tasty as it looked, and I spread her legs wide so I could probe my tongue into it. She was breathing heavily, lying still above my head, as I dove into her honey pot again and again, tasting her sweet nectar, feeling it ooze from her aroused pussy. I got my fingers into her, then started gently tonguing her clit while I felt deep with the tips of my fingers, trying to find her cervix. It's not something I ordinarily do, but I wanted to see if she'd gotten deeper because of childbirth. Well, either she hadn't or she had a very shallow pussy to begin with, because I found her inner dimple without much effort.

I nudged it and she gasped and her butt came off the carpet. I was afraid she didn't like it until she panted, "Do it again," so I pressed a little more firmly, making her squirm. She was dripping wet and I ran my tongue over her opening before returning to lapping at her clit. Eventually I got her used to the constant pressure of my finger on her cervix and started sucking her clit and rhythmically pressing her inner spaces in time, and she exploded. She made no effort to keep from making noise, and I worried in the back of my mind that someone would hear.

I like to flatter myself that my technique is pretty good, and I certainly made her happy. I had her crying my name for ten minutes at least, and there was a puddle of juice on the carpet by the time she relaxed. I spiraled my way out of her, then leaned down and sucked the last drops from her pink lips.

After that she looked at her watch and said that she had work the next day and really needed to get to sleep. I just gave her a little kiss. Then she said something which shocked me.

"You want to get together for some real fun at my house soon?"

"What about your husband and kids?"

"Let me worry about them." And then she pulled on her clothes and left me sitting naked in the hallway in the dark, turning this over in my mind.

I don't mind telling you that it's a tempting offer. Like I said, I don't really condone homewrecking, which is certainly what it seems like I'd be doing. But on the other hand, she's hot and I don't have a gal to treat me right, what with my sisters gone and my mother not interested. Who knows, maybe she and her husband have an arrangement. Maybe he'll join in. I wouldn't mind that at all.

We'll see what happens.

No comments: