Monday, August 22, 2011

Dreams

"Lexi, Lexi, wake up!"

I was in a cloud. Or maybe I was in a puff pastry, eating my way to freedom; either way, his voice was destroying the fluffiness. I tried to lash out at him and managed a weak shudder and a groan, eyes still closed, the last vestiges of dreamland winging away to some other, more deserving girl, one who never lied and brushed her teeth three times a day and didn't call people names. I hated that girl right then. If she'd been there, I would have tried to kill her and probably would just have flailed around and groaned some more.

"Lexi, seriously, wake up, it's an emergency."

That got my attention. "Wha?" I said. Coherent, that's me.

"Wake up."

I finally mustered the muscular control to raise my eyelids slightly. Mike was sitting on the side of my bed looking suitably concerned. "Okay, I'm up," I said. In truth, if the house had been on fire at that moment, I would have traded my current state for the sweet embrace of death by smoke inhalation in a heartbeat. Mike was lucky I couldn't think straight.

"I'm going to explode."

This was the first inkling I had that maybe, just maybe, this emergency wasn't quite as dire as Mike thought. Because he'd been about to explode a bunch of times before and he'd never actually done so. "Mike, what the hell..."

"Seriously Lexi, my cock is about to explode. I had this dream about you and when I woke up it was like I was harder than I've ever been."

"You know, most guys would just jerk off and let me sleep."

"I can't. It wouldn't be right. I'm serious, I was dreaming about you and I woke up right in the middle."

"Middle of what?" I was keeping him talking until I could wrest control of my arms from wherever it had gone, so I could strangle him for waking me up because he was horny.

"You were taking all your clothes off and then you rubbed yourself all over with oil and waggled your butt in my face and I couldn't touch you, I just had to watch."

"This couldn't have waited?"

"You don't want to get fucked with the hardest cock ever? Ever? Because you'd be missing out. I guess I can go find some other way..." He trailed off.

Truth was, now that I was somewhat awake, I realized it was still dark out, and the house was sleeping, and I felt a stirring that suggested that, while my brain might really want to kill Mike and then go back to sleep, my body had other ideas. Not to mention the fact that I've never been good at getting back to sleep.

"The hardest ever?"

"Yeah. I mean, look." He stood up and I had to admit, it was pretty hard-looking. "It's been like this for a long time too. Every time it touches anything it's like it's about ready to go off."

I thought about it for a minute, looking at it. Then, finally, I rolled onto my back, kicked the sheet off, and said, "Okay, climb aboard."

I closed my eyes, not because I wanted to blot anything out or even that I wanted to go back to sleep, but the strain of keeping them open was too much, and in the dark it wasn't that easy to see anything anyway. So I felt his weight settle between my legs, felt the head of his cock run over my pussy lips and then slowly press in, felt him ease down onto me until we were wrapped in each other. "It's pretty hard," I whispered. "Think I'm likely to get anything out of it beyond an explosion?"

"I'll try." He didn't really thrust, he just ground himself against me, kissing me now, my breasts pressed against him, his arms wrapped around me, pulling him closer. I felt each electric tension as he pressed and then relaxed, not moving in and out, just tensing and then relaxing. And despite not intending to fall asleep, despite actually enjoying myself, remnants of the groggy state infiltrated my brain and turned the feelings into something more. They wove into my dreams, the pressure and release, until I wasn't sure whether he was still inside me or if he'd cum long ago and I was just remembering him there.

I came and jolted awake, and he was still there, moving a little faster now. My body had run away with my mind; it was like that falling sensation you sometimes get before you jerk awake again, except in this case it was a sudden release. I moaned; he kissed me and started thrusting now, once, twice, and then pressing deep and suddenly my focus was entirely on my abdomen, my hips, where a swell of heat rose and I felt every inch of him inside me pulse and spray jism into me.

"Was it worth it?" he asked after a moment, still inside me.

"No, of course not," I said. "You woke me up for that?"

Then I rolled over, cum sloshing inside me, and said, "Still hard? I'm not going back to sleep after that."

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Now that sounds like a pretty wonderful dreamstate to live in..... And you have to give him a break Lexi, he was about to explode! :-) At least he gave you the courtesy of waking you up.

Naughty Lexi said...

I was just giving him a hard time, although to be honest, there have been times when I wished people would just do it and let me sleep ;)