Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Remiss But Unsexy

It is, apparently, that time when I feel profoundly unsexy again. Which is why I've been silent over here; I just haven't had the motivation to tune in, I'm afraid. Work is picking up, which is both a good and a bad thing, and certain other things have happened which have sapped my energy somewhat, and now I'm just... not feeling like writing. So I'm alive, and I'll be here Friday for Flash Fiction, and other than that I can't really say. Who knows, maybe things will change abruptly.

Sveta has, if I'm counting correctly, one more week after this one. She's taken the week off and plans to spend most or all of it here, which is a very nice surprise even if I wasn't entirely not expecting it. I keep telling Mike that if he wants any hope of seeing her, the window is closing. I've offered various incentives. I've even played on his ego a little. So far, no commitment. We'll see.

Kate keeps inviting me over. I think she misses me. I kind of miss her too, but I miss having to put up with Roger's shit a lot less. Still, when I'm feeling a bit more up and at 'em, particularly when I start missing Sveta, it may yet happen. Besides, it's not like I can afford to turn down opportunities these days; this dry spell is wearing on me a little.

Pam and Kirk have both expressed interest in seeing me too, although Pam says she's pretty sure it's that they want me to babysit for them. I told them that I'd consider it, if I was paid in kind rather than in cash, as it were. We were both joking a little. Anyway, the only time they're available seems to be times when I'm not, so scheduling is the bear there.

And then there are, as I mentioned previously, a few prospects on the horizon. And continued rehab with Dad, which I know might be boring to hear about so I've only been reporting the success stories and milestones. And so forth. I sincerely hope that within the next few days the funk will clear off and I'll be more up to things sexual. As it is, I just want to crawl into a hole and masturbate just to get off every so often, reversing my earlier statements on the subject. I'm such a backslider.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

With Sveta, Kate, and Pam all lining up to get some of your time, maybe this is a good week to take a break from the uber-sexy icon you are and just rest up. And remember, the more you have it the more you want it, so call Kate back and get out of your rut. It will all be fine.