Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Little Less Conversation

For PB, I thought I'd detail, in triplicate, the financial statements for this quarter at my funeral parlor. But then I realized that I don't own a funeral parlor, that I wouldn't know how to detail a financial statement if you put a gun to my head, and that it would bore me silly. So instead, please accept a slightly more visceral approach to the topic. I don't have perfect recall even at the best of times, so this is historical fiction rather than straight-up remembrance, but I'm not making things up, I'm just making things more readable.

It wasn't the first time. Paul and Kirsten had hooked up over the summer and she told him about it, and he seemed ready to go. We'd lost Ben to the vagaries of financial aid and Elizabeth was busy with projects, but between Gwen and I and Steven, we figured we could give the new couple a good time.

Steven and Gwen and I had been friends the longest, since a few minutes into freshman year when we all realized that we hated the same things. It was that kind of friendship to begin with, cemented by the bonds of finding freshman orientation utter bullshit and yet mildly inescapable. We didn't eat together or do things together, but we waved to each other and told jokes. And then Gwen and I discovered that we both enjoyed each others' company enough to spend time together for reasons other than having to be in the same room because we were roommates. Steven was the first guy we told about that. He was awestruck; "Are you sure?" I believe were his exact words. Yes, we were sure that we'd gone from mildly enjoying each others' company to naked on my bed with her tongue so far up my snatch I wasn't sure it would ever come out again. Pretty sure. In hindsight, I believe that he was expressing more reservations about the intelligence of roommates becoming sexually involved than he was letting on.

So it seemed natural that Steven should join in. I don't remember if he was the first guy we shared, but he was near the top of the list. After that, things got strange for a week or so, but then we started eating together and things evened out. It wasn't an always kind of relationship for any of us; Steven was, if anything, slightly more of a slut than either of us. He'd tell us stories of his conquests though, which was entertaining. And every month or so, we'd get together because none of us had anything better to do.

At this point, that was old news; Steven was firmly in the "friend" category rather than the "fuckbuddy" category. And he'd brought Kirsten, who wasn't really our type, but who was totally uninhibited sexually. She would drop her clothes at the first request. It wasn't that she was easy; she didn't have all that much sex. But she was willing to fuck until screws came loose if she was willing to fuck at all. It wasn't as much fun to hang around with her in some contexts; she was really much too crunchy-granola for me, and always very cheerful. And she'd sometimes bring her friends, who were even less interesting because they weren't interested in us. Still, she was worth putting up with mild annoyance at times because she was fun to have at parties.

So in combination with several other people, off and on, Gwen, Steven, Kirsten, and I had put together an orgy in the previous term, before summer. Before that, there had been one drunken night where the three girls all teamed up on Steven and then another guy came in whom I didn't really know and took Kirsten to one side for some very hot sex, and a few parties with more people where pairs had formed and even a few swaps had been made. We considered ourselves old hands at the group sex game, despite that not being the case at all. And so when Kirsten said that Paul might be interested, Gwen and Steven were easy to talk into it, and I was helping Kirsten do the talking, I was so interested.

It was less organized, a potluck affair of half-empty bottles brought by all parties and no snacks at all because no one had thought to get some, or perhaps because we all thought someone else would get some. Kirsten said she'd bring Paul over at some point; I got the feeling that, interested in the idea or not, he might not have been quite ready for the practicalities. So Gwen and I cuddled until Steven showed up with his bottle, set it down, and said, "So where's the new fish?" like he was in a prison film. New fish not presenting himself, Steven pulled off his clothes and hopped onto the bed with us, and soon was fingering me while licking Gwen, then vice versa. Steven was the kind of guy who would go down on you all day if you let him, and never ask for any head in return. It wasn't lack of selfishness, but rather than he didn't need help getting hard and loved the taste and smell of pussy, which may be why he went to the trouble of having so many different ones to sample.

When Kirsten and Paul finally knocked, Steven was balls-deep in Gwen's ass while I licked her, something we all enjoyed. We didn't bother to answer the door, just yelled, "Come in." Thinking back, it could have been Security or the RA or any number of people. And we almost never locked the door when we were in flagrante either, and yet never were interrupted. Luck of the draw, I guess. Fortunately, in this case, it was Kirsten and Paul.

Kirsten demonstrated the reason we liked her by immediately putting down her bottle and shucking her clothes. She was rounder than either Gwen or I, with large, slightly drooping breasts, possibly from never wearing a bra. And she didn't shave either, so her bush was full and... well, bushy. Darker than her hair, which was dirty blonde, she had a thatch of brown which looked impenetrable but was actually quite well-behaved when you got close. She hopped up and gave Gwen a peck on the cheek, then as Steven pulled out to turn around she grabbed his cock and stroked it while she gave him an open-mouthed kiss.

I couldn't see Paul at first, but we all pulled out of our various positions; it seemed polite. There he was, short and swarthy, black hair and stubble, a brooding brow, wearing clothes which I wouldn't have worn to an orgy, complete with sweater vest. Sweater vest. I think probably all three of us had the same thought, "Yeah, right, he's up for this, uh huh." Or similar. He looked a little taken aback, but once we all invited him over, he loosened up, and once drinks had been poured he became quite loquacious. The sweater vest came off, as did his shirt, exposing a chest every bit as hairy as the rest of him. Latin, Greek, Italian, I don't know, but whatever it was, it was brawny. Not the normal type of guy I'd go for, but I warmed to him.

"So how does this work?" he asked, like we had a manual or something.

"Who would you like to have a go with first?" asked Steven. "I mean, it's not like we've all got to jump in a pile or anything. We're just having a friendly fuck."

Paul ventured that he'd actually be fine taking over where Steven had left off, so Gwen hopped back to her knees and waggled her ass at him. He pulled off his pants with only slight hesitation, and suddenly I saw what Kirsten saw in him, or at least one thing. He was hung quite well. Steven paled slightly, although he tried not to show it. "Lube that up a little," said Gwen, giggling. "I'm not sure I'm ready."

So Kirsten and I happily got busy lubing. Her throat put mine to shame, I'm afraid; she had no trouble with him at all, whereas I wasn't quite ready to take the plunge. But I did my fair share of licking and kissing and sucking, occasionally stopping to spit out an errant hair, because his crotch was just as hairy as the rest of him. Finally, he said, "Come on, she's waiting," and pushed us off, then climbed up with drink in hand, took a gulp, and began buggering my roomie with evident satisfaction.

"Come on Kirst, don't let them have all the fun," said Steven, so Kirsten hopped up beside Gwen in similar position, and Steven pressed his cock into her ass. I knew from clandestine discussion that her ass wasn't the tightest, so he was able to thrust away fairly easily, plus if Paul had been fucking her ass before, she was doubtless used to bigger.

I felt left out for a bit until Steven said, "Come on, you too," and patted the bed beside him. And that was how all three girls wound up assuming the position, side by side, while the guys went down the line. When Paul came to my ass, I had already been loosened by Steven, but it was still a bit of a shock; I hadn't had a cock that big in my ass for a while. I concentrated on relaxing until I felt Gwen's hands on my head, pulling me down between her legs as she lay back and attempted to get me to eat her out. Kirsten was riding Steven, her breasts bouncing as she did, making little squeaks every time she descended with a jolt, making the bed shake.

It was organic, it was fun, and when Paul pulled out and shot his load on my back, I didn't mind at all. Kirsten hopped off Steven and come help me clean up, and I was able to pay better attention to Gwen, who enjoyed herself more as a result.

Things died down a little, me and Gwen still on the bed finishing up, Steven, Paul, and Kirsten getting more drinks. It wasn't that we were drinking hard; we were just loosening up a little. When Kirsten pulled Paul back to the bed and started reviving him, Gwen moved over to help, and Steven, who still hadn't cum, moved in behind me. "I'm pretty close," he said. "You want it inside?" He didn't need to ask; I sighed with satisfaction as he slipped into me and after a few moments pressed deep and came, forceful splashes which made me tingle.

Kirsten was open, but she wasn't that interested in girls; she'd let us eat her out, kiss us even, but her heart really wasn't in cunnilingus. Still, she and Gwen both wanted to clean me up, and I let them, cumming as a result.

Then things became slightly less regimented, and as a result my memories are a bit more confused. Despite saying we wouldn't all be in a big pile, we sort of wound up like that, with double penetration and kissing and licking. The boys switched off frequently, different girl, different hole, or just sitting back for a moment to see what other people were doing. Paul got a little drunk, which didn't make him ugly, it just made him a little louder. We talked some, but a lot of it was grunting and gasping. After seeing that Steven came inside me, Paul wanted to do that too; Kirsten was less into creampies and more into cum-eating. It seems like a long time, but really it couldn't have lasted for more than a couple of hours before we degenerated into idle fucking, purposeless, not really trying for anything other than enjoying being together. Gwen lay back and let Paul fuck her hard, until she was moaning constantly, the moans interrupted by each thrust. It was clear he was trying to work out one more, trying hard, until finally he came, nothing much, just a trickle really, and pulled Kirsten, who was next to him, into a kiss and cuddle, while Gwen lay back panting. Steven and I were the least affected by it; we kept fucking even after Kirsten and Paul started pulling clothes on again, in preparation for the walk of shame.

"Bye," they said as they left, Gwen half-asleep, Steven still up to the hilt in me. We all waved at them, wordlessly. Steven finished off inside me, gave the sleeping Gwen a kiss which she groggily returned, and quietly decamped.

It wasn't perfect, it wasn't clean, but it was fun. And we tried to make it happen again. But shortly thereafter, Kirsten and Paul became very involved in each other, to the point that we could barely get them to come over at all. And Steven became involved in pursuit of a freshman, that age-old stereotype of upperclassmen. Then when Kirsten and Paul went through a messy breakup, neither of them wanted to see the other, so they couldn't chance seeing us much. I found that I actually preferred Paul; he was good company and even though I never saw him naked again, we stayed friends and even worked on projects together. Kirsten drifted away from the group, bringing our group down somewhat in terms of raw sexuality. I'm sorry things ended that way with her; she might not have been my ideal match, but she was relentlessly nice and I should have been nicer to her.

Orgies of the past tend not to make as good stories precisely because I remember them less concretely, but hopefully that gave some factor of amusement to those who'd rather not see financial statements take over this space. PB, I love you, you know that. I hope that, by sharing, I can spread my blessings around a little. I mean, obviously, if I could, I'd wish orgies for everyone who wants them, but until I find that genie, vicarious is the best I can do.

2 comments:

The Panserbjørne said...

And vicarious works great for us. :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you DO lead an interesting life, don't you? Or in this case I should say "You have led an interesting life, haven't you?"

Regardless, I hate you a little tiny bit for having had these awesome experiences. But I love you for sharing them with us. :)

-- PB

Advizor54 said...

OK, this one time, at band camp.....

The closest thing I ever got to this was making out with my freshman girlfriend and then her roommate (and my dance partner) the next morning.

Wow, I guess I went to the wrong college. :-)