Thursday, August 11, 2011

My New Campaign

No, I'm not running for political office (I would never in a million years get elected). I'm just... well, perhaps resigning myself a little, but also trying to make the best of it.

As most of you no doubt know, my opportunities for sex have dropped off of late. I've been busy, Dad has problems, Mike isn't here, Sveta is busy too, and so forth. Whatever. I'm working on picking things up a little, but for the most part, it's masturbation or nothing for me, and I just can't stand nothing, not for an extended period.

All of which has given rise to my new campaign to make masturbation a bit more than just a peremptory act that I do because I have nothing else to do or because I feel the itch. I'm trying new things, or revisiting old things. If I'm going to be my own lover, well I want to treat myself properly. Actually, that's a very good idea for most people. If you're masturbating, it doesn't have to be shameful or hurried. It can be like you're making love to yourself. I think most people could stand to love themselves a bit more, and if that's one way of doing it, I support that.

Of late, I wouldn't stay with a partner who fucked me the way I fuck me. I don't seem to be very interested in anything but immediate gratification, as I mentioned earlier. And that's no way to be. So I'm going to try to be more in tune with my "partner," to practice all those things I preach when talking about sex with another person, to acknowledge that maybe I'm seeking comfort in masturbation but maybe I should be comforting myself better. Maybe a bit more quality and a bit less quantity.

I know this may be strange, but I almost never use lube when I'm just playing with myself. I'm not saying I'm the juiciest pussy around, but I get plenty moist enough to get things done. But "getting things done" is the bare minimum. So this morning instead of just the desultory tamale tickle, I got out a bit of lube and spent a bit of time on self-massage.

And wouldn't you know it, it was nice. My fingers felt softer, more tender. I was able to play with my lips more than I often do, which is something I really enjoy when people do it to me, so why shouldn't I do it to myself? I didn't bring in any toys, even though I'd planned on it; I just spent the whole time feeling myself from both sides. The lube even made it easy to decide to venture into my ass, and between squeezing the wall between ass and pussy and stroking my clit, I had a very nice orgasm, worthy of savoring rather than rushing through.

Sure, it took a little longer. Sure, it was a bit more hassle, and I had to clean up after myself. I won't say that I've given up completely on quickies, because if I spend all my time masturbating, I'd never get anything else done. But I do plan to keep exploring possibilities. Maybe taking myself out for some fun in strange places. After all, that's what I'd do if I were two people.

And I'm not giving up on sex at all. Sveta and I have spent some time together recently, and plan to spend more before she goes back to college. And I'm still working on Dad, getting him used to the idea of toys. And I still hold out hope for my sex life outside of the usual options too. In fact, I have a few promising avenues opening up. But for right now, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right.

Lastly, any suggestions? Not that I'm a novice when it comes to the art of self-pleasure, but I'm open to other perspectives. Even male perspectives. Basically, I want you to talk about spanking it, please. You won't get that invitation all that often.

6 comments:

Advizor54 said...

You have just hit on what is for me, the beauty of business travel, time alone in a room with a shower....

Most guys masturbate for release, it's quick, easy, fun, but not an art and rarely focused on for longer than a shower or a morning jerk. it can, as you have found, be sooo much better. That is where the hotel room comes in, even better, of course, is the afternoon alone at home, but I'm taking it where I can.

The long shower, a shave, some lotion, endless towels, sheets you don't have to wash, and there is always another shower, it all give you time. Time to fantasize about more than the happy ending, time to let your mind wander to different people, scenarios, time to let your fingers wander over more than your cock.

You can try new positions and techniques. You can put yourself in front of the big windows or on the desk, the chair by the window, or close yourself up in the closet. The room can be hot or cold, and, unless your neighbors are overly sensitive, you can usually be pretty loud.

For you Lexi, I'd recommend various rooms of the house, though often visited, when time permits, the living room or the attic can be wonderfully diverting. What about the back yard? or sitting on the washing machine (an old staple), or while talking to old friends from church.

At home you have lubes, lotions, toys, food, blankets, clothespins, your pets, a garage full of tools and a kitchen full of textures. The possibilities in the fruit section alone are almost endless.

As your fans, we can't wait to hear about it, as a woman, you'll love the change of pace. Slow down, enjoy the moment, and, "THE MOMENT" will be even better.

Naughty Lexi said...

Well, different rooms of the house might not be as exciting for me as it is for some people, given the fact that I don't exactly have to be surreptitious. Still, good advice, even if it was free ;)

Shane said...

I usually masturbate to fight of the annoying itch or a feeling of loneliness or depression.

Certainly no art here.

Best wishes to you in your attempts.

Naughty Lexi said...

Don't feel guilty; that's pretty much me most of the time. Maybe you should look into a bit of art yourself. Masturbation is so often characterized as something friendless losers do; it's not, or at least it shouldn't be. If nothing else, it's research into how a partner can please you.

sexy notes said...

Masturbation for me is a daily occurrence. It's a nice relief and I enjoy feeling something rubbing against the base of my balls near my anus (usually the edge the blanket sometimes a vibrator). I also enjoy masturbation on a webcam. Most times, no one is watching but the thought of someone "catching me" adds to the excitement. And when I say I masturbate on webcam, I mean using the IM service where friends and family know me (not just strangers). Oh, it feels so "naughty" masturbating while they're online (even if they don't watch). ;-)

Naughty Lexi said...

Being watched isn't a bad idea either. I might have to see what I can do to make that happen.