Tuesday, August 30, 2011

List of Things I Am Not

  1. I am not dead, killed by earthquakes or hurricanes.
  2. I am not receiving a tremendous amount of job satisfaction of late.
  3. I am not surprised by #2, nor should you be because I seem not to receive tremendous amounts of job satisfaction often enough.
  4. I am not giving up on blogging.
  5. I am not inspired.
  6. I am not breaking up with Sveta.
  7. I am not entirely pleased with how I handled her last week home.
  8. I am not in the mood to talk about that further.
  9. I am not feeling overly sexy.
  10. I am not getting laid with any degree of regularity.
  11. I am not saying that I deserve to get laid at all, but I am missing the comfort of regular visits to nookie town.
  12. I am not up to seeking out new partners, and my old partners are either MIA or not worth bothering with.
  13. I am not as busy as I've ever been, which doesn't explain why I feel like I've got no time.
  14. I am not sleeping well.
  15. I am not going to do more filler just to keep my post count up.
  16. I am a bit sorry that it came to this, but see #5.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

1 - Thank goodness
2 - Who is?
4 - See #1
5 - But you inspire us
6 - Yeah!!!
8 - Then I won't ask
9 - Hmmmmm, biorythms down?
10 - Same here.
12 - I'll make it easy for you
14 - Try reading my latest post, it put me to sleep
15/16 - your fillers are fine with me.