Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ah, the Economy

Still doing this not-my-computer thing. I have access, but I can't spend all sorts of time posting, because my access isn't my computer. Woo-hoo.

Due to the current economic climate, my money isn't being spent on a new computer yet. When it does, you'll be the first to know. I lost some stuff during the crash, too, so there'll need to be some rescanning of pictures, etc.

But not having to be on a public computer any more means I can tell you all that my fast ended rather quickly. I went for maybe 6 days without so much as an orgasm, and by the end of it, I was jonesing hardcore. The night my computer broke, I was so stressed out that I pulled out a home video and made myself cum, because I just couldn't take the pressure.

Then I was pretty good for a week or so, only masturbating once a day, trying to get it done quickly, like I needed a fix. Which, I suppose, is more worrisome than not being able to go without at all. But I was trying.

Then I decided that cumming wasn't as enjoyable if I tried to do it quickly to get it over with. Which is pretty much obvious. But I did come to the conclusion that my leisure activities have to be more regimented, so if I have an hour to kill, I need to kill it either by watching something or cumming, but not to view sex and leisure as two separate draws on my time. I need to watch less television, or rather DVDs, so it seemed like a good plan.

Then I just lost it. I am under a certain amount of stress right now, which I won't waste time going into. But I just needed the stress relief. Some people eat. I fuck. When I get the chance, I'll tell you exactly what I mean, but suffice to say that I'm now probably having sex more often than I was, with more people. Dad was my first after I fell off the wagon, and he and I have been fucking like rabbits.

I've also found myself being drawn to stranger and stranger things. Things which I never found arousing before, now I find arousing. Some things which worry me a little. I'm trying to be legal and moral, but there's a dark side of my brain, which somehow is being let out more and more frequently.

I've seen my brother, and I hope to see Mari soon. And of course, there's Sveta. And Kate. And I'm just busting to tell all these stories, but I can't, because I have to go now.

Keep the faith. I shall return. Or maybe I should say, "I shall cum again." Have, actually. Many times. I'm weak.

If you've sent emails or comments or questions, I will try to get to them as soon as I can. I haven't forgotten you. I've just been waylaid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you need help figuring out your computer or software to recover your files hit me up. Its what I end up doing for most of my friends. Also good to see you posting again.