Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sometimes You've Got to Run Off

Starting tomorrow, I'm running away. I won't be joining the circus or traveling with gypsies, although I could see doing either. But this week, and the current show, and everything have just sucked so badly (or is that "bad" since it didn't suck poorly, it sucked extremely professionally in a way which makes me wonder if it has sucked like this before for money) that I've got to run away.

I will be fleeing to Sveta's room. This is possible because (a) we don't really have to hide any more and (b) her roomie turns out to be pretty cool, if not interested in joining in. Sveta has been terrified that her roomie would freak out if she found out anything about Sveta's naughty side, but it turns out that her roomie (I can't remember if I ever gave her a name, so I'm christening her Jodie) Jodie is just kind of button-down in appearance and demeanor, and doesn't really give two shits whether Sveta is in love with another woman. In fact, in light of Sveta's recent unpleasantness in the family department, Jodie actually stepped up and provided a lot of support to Sveta when I wasn't able to do so in person.

So yeah, anyway, Jodie is totally fine with me coming to stay for a few days. She said she'd be in and out, but that we could have the run of the room for the most part, and she'd knock so we could at least pull the covers up. Actually, this isn't the first time I've been over, it's just a more extended period. And we're all three going to maybe do some girly Christmas stuff, maybe makeovers or facials or something. I am not girly like that, but hey, I'm game for some relaxation.

Anyway, I'm running away. And this time, I mean it. And I'm never coming back until next Thursday, when I have to work again, boo. Don't try to find me.

Also, I'm still sick. It's one of those annoying lingering things; I treated the main problem, saw the doctor, all that good shit, but the little sniffle and cough are driving me crazy, and they won't go away. Coughing during sex isn't as erotic as heavy breathing, and as heavy breathing tends to want to make me cough... yeah. Blech.

3 comments:

Unspoken said...

Feel better, hun. -Unspoken-

Advizor54 said...

I think this is a wonderful plan and I hope you don't even read this until next week.

xoxox
Rest, get better, have fun, stay naked, and crank up the heat on the roommate....

Anonymous said...

:)

Guess you'll be back in the real world tomorrow. I hope you feel rejuvenated after your getaway.

-H