Monday, February 23, 2015

Looks Like We're Done Here

Soooooo... Blogger has changed their TOS and I can't have naked pictures.  I could go back, I suppose, and remove all pictures from my blog, but I'm not sure I really care enough to do so, nor am I sure that would fix things.  This might be it for me.  I don't feel like moving to WordPress and having the same thing happen over there, and rest assured it probably will at some point.  I'm not really surprised by this.

I'm not really complaining.  It's just kind of sad.  Ah well.

If you want you can email me at lexinaughtygirly on gmail (you're smart enough to know how to do that, I hope) once this blog goes private, as has been stated it will.  I don't know what that means, exactly.  Not sure I care.

Love you all,
Lexi

6 comments:

dizzygirl said...

You can migrate to a self hosted Wordpress blog and then you and only you can determine what happens. Hosting doesn't cost a fortune. Don't stop blogging just bc Blogger has gone to shit. Free WP isn't an answer either.

Naughty Lexi said...

@dizzygirl I agree that self-hosting is the best option, but not for me, unfortunately. I just can't afford any kind of bill right now. And self-hosting would give important information out that I'd rather keep secret.

I don't think Blogger has gone to shit; it's a decision I've been expecting for a while, actually. I'm surprised it's only about images. I thought the privacy wall would be enough, but clearly it isn't.

Advizor54 said...

it might knock me out too. Perhaps i could afford the cost of self-hosting, but that takes credit cards and real names and all the things we don't want to share.

Maybe it's a sign that it's time for me to move on?

I'd love to stay in touch if you want to. You have my e-mail.

Advizor54 said...

it might knock me out too. Perhaps i could afford the cost of self-hosting, but that takes credit cards and real names and all the things we don't want to share.

Maybe it's a sign that it's time for me to move on?

I'd love to stay in touch if you want to. You have my e-mail.

sexy notes 4u said...

Hi Lexi,

How about starting something on Tumblr?

I would the to see you stop blogging but it's your decision.

Love,
Jim (aka Sexy Notes)

Max said...

Yep, I'm also feeling sad. I guess I'll look at Wordpress. But also contemplating whether this is it for me too.

All the best to you.