Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Kevin Gets Popped

So it's been in the offing for a while now, and frankly I was surprised they lasted this long.  But that's getting ahead of myself.

I have been very busy the past few weeks.  Busy and stressed.  But Kate has been up my ass about coming over, said she'd cook me dinner, I could get some cock, she'd do whatever I wanted, just please come over.  So one night, later than I thought was going to work, I called and said, "Hey, you guys still up?"

It's summer vacation, Kate didn't work the next day, so yes, they were up.  Which was both exciting and annoying.  Exciting because I was sort of happy to go get some, but annoying because I had been secretly hoping that they wouldn't be available and then at least it wouldn't have always been on me when we couldn't get together.

But I was already on the hook, and tired or not, I wasn't really expecting to get to sleep at that point, so I headed over.  Kate was well into a bottle of wine when I got there, and God help me, Liam had a glass of it as well, and seemed like he was a little tipsy.  He's not my kid.  I wouldn't do it this way.

And then I noticed that Kevin had a glass too.  It wasn't a huge glass.  "Hey, what's up?  Just having a nice wine night?"

Kate looked abashed.  "I couldn't keep them from trying," she said.  And so it all came out.  Kevin was desperate to get some cock in his ass, by hook or by crook, and they were having me over to supervise.  Not what I signed up for.  But I couldn't say no because it was pretty clear that it was going to happen whether I helped or not.

"I've gotten the biggest plug all the way in, and Liam fucked my ass with it," Kevin said.  He was tipsy too.  Not at all the way I wanted this to go down.  Kids, just because something isn't a good idea when you're sober doesn't magically make it a good idea when you're drunk.

But when Kevin showed off his skills with the biggest plug, I figured he was probably ready.  Liam's cock isn't huge, and it would be slow and careful.  And really, I've seen way less preparation.  I guess I just didn't want to take responsibility, particularly if something went really wrong.

I let Kate lube Kevin's ass up.  She really got into it, and even though he's not interested in girls, I hope the two of them can maybe share some anal play in the future to bond.  It's not really fair that Liam gets all her loving.  Not that she doesn't love Kevin, but just not physically.

Meanwhile, I didn't have to do much work to get Liam hard, but I wanted to get him off so he wouldn't be on a hair trigger and could concentrate a little.  I told him, "If you promise to be slow and careful, I'll let you fuck my throat," which was the carrot, the stick being that if he hurt his brother he'd be in all kinds of shit, figurative and possibly literal.  I didn't say that part though.  Better to encourage good behavior than preemptively punish bad.

Liam enjoyed holding my hair and proving I have no gag reflex to speak of anymore, and then he pulled back and came on my tongue.  I knew what he wanted, so I gave him the snowball, which was enjoyable and made me realize, as he pawed at my tits, that I was still dressed and everyone else was naked.  I fixed that, then worked on Liam while his mom and brother waited expectantly until I got him hard again.  I swear, youthful vigor is a wonderful thing.  He has a refractory period, but it's minutes.

Then, after lubing him up so much he was practically dripping it onto the floor, Kevin got and hands and knees and I helped guide Liam's cock into his brother's ass, and it really was simpler than I expected.  It started slow, Liam just working his cock in until he was balls-deep, and then moving in and out as Kevin adjusted and then demanded more.  Kevin enjoyed it tremendously, and I credit preparation as much as predilection there, but Kevin was definitely happy to be full of cock.

They worked up a rhythm, and when Kate started stroking Kevin's cock lightly, he begged her to keep going.  Like I said, he's not into girls, but a hand is a hand.  He came hard, the cum splashing all over the floor without much warning, but Liam just kept fucking, and God bless the young, Kevin got hard again before Liam came in his ass.  "I wanna fuck you now," he said, hungrily.

And that was how Kate and I wound up basically on our own and I didn't get any cock for a very long time.  Kate is fun to eat out, but she's not great at giving rather than receiving, and we just did a lot of groping and kissing and then I ate several orgasms out of her while the boys went through several permutations, oral and anal on both sides, before Kevin said, "Okay, I'm running out of steam," after he pumped what was probably load number three into his brother's bowels.

"Mom, Lexi, can someone please finish me off?" asked Liam, who was hard and hungry for more.  And so I finally got cock, and didn't care that it had already been in someone's ass.  Didn't even clean it off.  Well, actually, Kevin had sucked it clean, but there was nothing untoward about it, no mess, just some cum.  I think I'm getting less squeamish about ass-to-pussy, at least until I get an infection for my trouble, which hasn't happened in a while.

Liam and his mother worked in tandem, him in my pussy, her with her finger up my ass and her lips around my nipples, and while they failed to get me off, it was relaxing not to have to do much work.  When he came, I didn't really feel it, but his balls were probably empty by that point, so it was nice to just feel him press deep and then shudder inside me.  There is something to be said for not cumming at the same time as your partner: you can concentrate on the sensations of their orgasm much more clearly, and sometimes those sensations are very pleasant.

Kate and Liam both wanted me to stay, but I couldn't, so it really was a visit of a few hours, not a whole day.  Kate couldn't thank me enough for helping out.  I'm still a little annoyed that she couldn't just have told me what was going on rather than springing it on me.  I mean, I had said I was ready to help.  I would have liked a bit more notice.  But whatever.  I'm told that the boys, now that they can truly share everything, have given Kate a breather, but Liam still wants his mom daily, so she's not getting left out.  I worry a bit that they're all going to get some entangled that bad things will happen, but I can't really do anything about it, so I guess all I can do is get while the getting's good.

4 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I will agree that the "holy grail" of simultaneous orgasm is over-rated. It can be fun when it happens, but it is no longer a goal. Just a pleasant surprise.

Do you wonder what made her call you over when she clearly could have facilitated the boys on her own? While I'm glad you got some loving, it didn't feel from the telling that were needed except as the safety officer.

Perhaps having a non-family member there made it a little more comfortable for the three of them and made it feel less insular. It's a dynamic that is fraught with potential complications, so you are probably helping more than you know, even though it's not fair to put you in that situation.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor54 Oh, she totally called me to be the safety officer. And I think most of the time, she's having me there because it somehow gives her permission to let things like this happen. If I hadn't been there, she and Liam would still be pining for each other and Kevin will still be closeted and miserable. I'm sure we've all been in situations where we wanted to do something but couldn't because we wouldn't give ourselves permission to, and then someone else gave us permission so we did it. That's my function here, I think. She keeps having me over because it makes her feel like the decision is out of her hands and in mine. And I'm not happy about that, I guess, but there's not much I can do about it.

Advizor54 said...

While the outcome might have been good, if you aren't comfortable in that role, maybe it's time for a chat with them all and say, "Hey, you are all adults with functioning genitalia, use them safely and with anyone you trust, but I don't need to give you permission, though, an occasional invitation would be nice."

Being forced to make decisions for others puts in the position to be blamed when they go badly, and I don't want you being the target of come investigation when they start throwing pots and pans at each other.

You never want to hear, "Officer, I only had sex with my sons because Lexi told me to!"

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor54 Well, I couldn't exactly say that because parts of it aren't true ;) And I'm not making decisions for them. If I'm ever making decisions for them, then I actually try to make good decisions which will improve the situation. As it stands, this is pretty much the first time I've even been the safety officer. I think my presence does give them permission to do what they otherwise wanted to do anyway, but I'm not making those decisions.

I definitely don't want to hear that latter, though. If that happened, I would turn on them so fast it would make their heads spin. "Oh yeah, officer, I forced her to fuck her kids. Sicko. She was always trying to get me to do inappropriate things around them, and I wouldn't have it, and now she's taking it out on me." Which probably wouldn't work, but hey, it'd be too late for anything but the Hail Mary by then. I'd rather not think about it, honestly. I don't see why it would need to happen; they're not throwing things at each other and they all seem happy, and if I'm facilitating a little, I'm not forcing anyone and I cut out plenty of stuff about me making sure everyone is kosher with various things.

But your concern is noted. I have concerns too. If I were worried, I wouldn't have anything to do with it. Concern is okay. Again, this last time was the first time I've been anything more than excited to participate, and it was mostly because I wasn't really interested in being safety officer at that particular point. Had I been in a better frame of mind, I would have been fine with it. I'm happy to help out the novices.