Monday, April 23, 2018

Still AFK

Computer still broken. I'm using a loaner to write this but it's not a permanent solution. Anyway, the computer is broken and I don't know exactly how to fix it (not requesting solutions either; I'm reasonably savvy and it looks like an issue that will require more than just a fix) and if I couldn't afford a new one back when it happened, I really can't afford one now.

But I'm still alive, and I miss blogging terribly and I hope you're all okay and sorry and so forth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're ok. Take good care of yourself and best of luck on the computer front.
Signed, long time fan north of the border and to the west

phoenix said...

Glad you're ok. I hope you get the computer issue worked out.

Advizor54 said...

If you need help funding the new computer, let me know. I miss having you around.

Anonymous said...

I can help fund a new computer. ��

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! I know this is an archive at this point, but I wanted to let you know it's still being enjoyed. -M