Tuesday, June 29, 2021

TMI From a Long Time Ago

As of the moment I have nothing particularly exciting to relate, so here's some TMI questions from a long time ago, way back in the vaults. https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/ is where I get them. I'll do a few.

Why should you have sex on a first date?

Why not? Okay, short answer, but the longer answer is, if you planned to have sex at some point, and things go well, why not push the date forward? It's a good way to tell if you're incompatible right off the bat. If you don't attach too much baggage to sex, you can have a nice time fucking, and if you don't, it probably wasn't meant to be.

Or, if you're younger or inexperienced, getting to the point of sex early on is a good way to ensure that, if it doesn't go particularly well that first time, you can practice. If you have to go through five or six mediocre dates to figure out whether mediocre sex is the best the relationship can muster, that's wasting everyone's time.

Not that I think sexual compatibility is the be-all and end-all. I've had relationships with people which were non-sexual and we've had a fine time. But my answer still, if you're asking for an excuse to have sex with your partner early, is, "Go for it, early and often." Then again, this shouldn't be surprising coming from me.

Why do you dislike giving oral sex?

With vagina-havers (I'm trying to be better about this), it's usually a taste/hair on tongue thing. I confess that I prefer a well-shaved pubis when it comes to oral ministrations. Sometimes a cunt tastes not great, and sometimes it's nobody's fault. I have acquired a taste for pussy juice, but sometimes, even if all the hygiene in the world is involved, her taste just isn't to my taste. But that's quite rare. I've had more times when the taste was unwashed funk and I had to struggle through it a little. That's unfortunate.

With the penile-y endowed, there are sometimes taste or cleanliness issues but more often it's over-eager thrusting. I can throat a cock, no biggie, but like Houdini getting punched in the gut, I have to prepare myself mentally and physically.

Tongue or no tongue? Explain.

With kissing, as with cunt-licking, the answer is tongue. I'm not saying I'll throw you out if you don't immediately make your way to my tonsils, but I like to run my tongue over yours. And getting licked is better than just getting fingered. I will accept the former but prefer the latter.

Would you have a sugar daddy or sugar mama?

Either, yes please. We are poor and I could use the money. I'm not proud of this, but honestly one of the things I'm best at is fucking and it's a real shame I can't monetize that.

What’s a sure sign that you need to get laid?

I start wetting my panties at random, not-terribly-sexy things. I try not to get to this state.

Bonus: Right this very second, which do you prefer– to make love or fuck like a wild animal?

Having had to be somewhat cloistered for a while, and before that having had my health issues to contend with, I'm presently still in a "fuck me like an animal" phase.

What do you find sexiest in a woman?

I like a trim tummy. Perky tits, whatever the size. I love a thigh gap even though I don't expect it of anyone. These are subject to change based on the weather and which side I slept on last night.

What do you find least sexy in a man?

Honestly, I'm not overly fussy about butts in guys. I also prefer it if they shower. Not a fan of manly funk, most times.

Have you ever been the other woman or man? Would you do it again?

All the time. I'd like to say I wouldn't do it again, but I know me. Frankly, while perhaps the "other" person should get some blame, the lion's share rests on the party who is cheating, not the one with whom they cheat. If I get involved with someone in a way which makes them a cheater, they're an adult and they can make their own decisions.

Who puts more into a romantic relationship you or your significant other?

Sveta might be more romantic than I am, but we both try to put effort in.

Bonus: Are you in a healthy relationship? What makes you think so?

I think so, because we trust each other and communicate. We spent a year trapped together in a house. We came out stronger, I think, so there's that

That's all I can handle at the moment. Ask me some questions yourself in the comments or by email, or just wait until something happens to me that's interesting enough to report. Or until next Tuesday when there will doubtless be more of this filler.

No comments: