Wednesday, November 2, 2022

TMI Tuesday

From the vaults:

What do you wear to sleep in?

Usually nothing. Sometimes underwear. I wish I could say there was a method to my madness about this, but it doesn't even seem to be based on the temperature of the room. I've worn nothing to bed for a long time now, so that's just force of habit, but I don't know why I sometimes decide to wear my underwear. And sometimes it's just panties. I don't know. I'm a cypher wrapped in an enigma wearing cute undergarments sometimes.

Do you ever walk around your own place naked?

All the fucking time. I have to get out of the habit of doing that when I know we're going to have company. I've been sent diving for cover by knocks at the door.

Have you or would you ever answer the door naked?

I'm pretty sure I once told the story of how my sister and I answered the door to the pizza guy totally naked when I was much younger and more willing to do stupid things. I wouldn't do it now, even if the visitor was scheduled to see me naked shortly after entering the house. I'm just too self-conscious about it now.

What part of your body do you like to be on show? Why?

I think I've got a decent ass and legs. I am self-conscious about my tits because they're quite small for my frame, and my belly is where I gain weight. I'll sometimes show the butt off a little.

When sunbathing how much do you bare?

I don't sunbathe because I don't tan, I cancer. There was a time when I believed this wasn't true, and I've sunbathed in the nude. I don't really get tan lines but it ensures that every part of my body gets equally burnt.

Have you or would you bare all on a naturist (nude) beach?

I've told stories about beaches. I've bared all (borne all?) on beaches that weren't technically nude beaches. These days I have no idea where the nearest nude beach is, but I'd probably strip down to my birthday suit if the situation called for it.

Have you ever flashed your bits in public? If not would you if it turned your partner on?

I've done this plenty, albeit usually when there was no one else watching.

Have you ever given a striptease or has anyone given you one? Did you enjoy it?

I don't love stripping for a partner because I get self-conscious doing it. But I will, if it turns them on or something like that. I've been stripped for loads of times, and while it's not going to top my list of foreplay options, I enjoy it just fine. Usually with gals. Guys, sorry, I'm just not as visually stimulated by you.

Ever gone skinny dipping? Alone or with others?

I've told skinny-dipping stories on here too. Is it really skinny-dipping if you do it alone? Yeah, probably. I've been nude at the beach in the water. I've skinny-dipped in lakes. I've skinny-dipped at private pools. Basically, yes, I've done this.

Do you like to look at naked people or do you want show off your nakedness?

I prefer to look than show off these days. Actually, that's probably always been true. I'm more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist.

Sexually speaking, what’s the furthest you would go with a partner in public? Have you had sex in public?

I've fucked in public. I've probably told those stories too. I think the most public sex I've ever had was on a crowded, dark dance floor. That's hard to pull off, no pun intended. But I've fucked in public. I'd probably do it again. It's a real thrill.

No comments: