Friday, December 23, 2022

Weird Stuff I've Used For Lube

 I was thinking the other day about lube and how I don't always have it even though I try to keep it everywhere. This put me in mind of a few lube-related stories.

The first time I got fucked in the ass without lube other than pussy juice and spit, I was ready for it to be difficult, but pussy juice actually makes a pretty decent lube. At least mine does. I should probably say, "the first time I got fucked in the ass on purpose without lube," because the first time I ever got fucked in the ass was with Mike and it was a total accident when it happened.

This was with an older guy, not old enough to be my father or anything but a few years older, and we were pretty hot and heavy the entire evening. He got his cock sucked to warm up, then he fucked me in my clothes in his parked car, then he still wasn't done and he asked me if I liked anal. Hell yeah I liked anal. But no lube.

Fucking in his car was kind of uncomfortable, plus it was nighttime now and we were parked on a deserted stretch of road, so we moved out of the car to the hood. He already had my panties off, but he got my skirt off too, then he lubed up his finger with spit and pressed that into my ass, then bent me even farther over and slid his entire length into my cunt. I came, hard. He felt that, and pulled out and pressed into my ass, which was nice and tight. I almost dropped out of the O, it was so intense.

The other thing I remember about that evening was that, as he was fucking my ass, pressing my face down on the hood of his car, another car drove by. The headlights illuminated us for a few seconds, but they didn't stop, so maybe they didn't see us. Or maybe they did and disapproved but not strongly enough to call the cops. I've always wondered what would have happened had they stopped and asked to join. I was wild back then and I probably would have left them, even if it was a busload of football players or something.

Had I been a bit older I probably would have had some lube in my purse. I usually do. But sometimes you get stuck someplace where your purse isn't. I was fucking a guy in the closet at one of my first jobs, and the room this closet was a part of got occupied, and we were stuck half naked in the closet until they left. He started feeling me up again, like the threat of discovery was turning him on.

Frankly it turned me on too. This was at an after-hours function. And when the activity outside the closet got sexy too, both he and I were raring to go. I came on his fingers twice before he even entered me, I was that wound up.

But this is a story about lube, or the lack thereof. In this case, I wasn't feeling confident in my ability to take him in the ass because he was really thick, but I really wanted him in the ass because, well, I'm a sucker for a challenge. The closet we were trapped in was more of a utility room, and yeah, there were some containers of various things, and one of them was hand soap for the bathrooms.

I do not recommend this course of action. Just take him the traditional vaginal way. But I'd already told him I wanted him in my ass bad, and he suggested the hand soap. Let's just say it worked but my ass didn't feel quite right for a day or so after. And cleanup was a pain. I didn't really bother, but he had to wash his cock off in the sink before he could put his pants back on.

I've used olive oil as an anal lube many times. You shouldn't use it with condoms, but if you're raw-dogging it like I do far too often, it's totally fine. As is baby oil, but olive oil lends a nice perfume to things.

Let me see... I used bacon grease (not hot) once because Mike wanted to see if it made me taste like bacon. It did. He tasted like bacon too. I used hands lotion a few times, but again, not a course of action I'd recommend.

Oil has a lot going for it though. It's not water based so you can use it underwater, or rather you can apply it and it won't wash away. I used to use baby oil before any beach escapades. I'd lube my pussy up nice and slick, slip on my bikini, and be ready to pull it to one side underwater and get fucked.

Have you ever used anything odd as lube? Let me know in the comments, or via email, or on Twitter, or whatever.

No comments: