Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mornings (really)

Right, so it's a few hours later than it was, and I'm sobering up a little, but as the previous post can attest, I'm still very chatty.

Anyway, my Dad loves being awoken by me sucking his dick. I can't imagine why. He's a morning person, but me and Mom aren't, and she's not even prone to staying awake in the mornings if she's been up all night. She doesn't pull all-nighters, and what's more, she is always too sleepy in the mornings for sex. So Dad doesn't get anything most of the time, and has to jack off in the shower I guess.

But today I'm up, so I gave Dad my alarm-clock special. I try not to wake him up while I'm sucking, which is a bit of a challenge. I just really want to fuck with his dreams. Usually he's hard already, and I can just use only my mouth, bob it up and down on him nice and slow. I've never successfully been able to make him cum without waking up, but my Dad's got stamina so I guess it's not surprising. Plus I like it better if he wakes up before he cums, because then we get to fuck.

Today was no exception; in fact, I'd just started when he stirred and sat up.

"Good morning sunshine," he said quietly, so as not to wake my Mom. I just kept bobbing. He sat back and enjoyed the sight for a minute or so, then he looked at the clock and suggested that we take a shower. As I've said in the past, that's what we do in the mornings.

"Carry me, Daddy," I said to him in my best baby-girl voice. He laughed and asked me how I wanted to be carried. I replied that as long as he was inside me, I didn't really care.

So he got up gently, picked me up around my waist (and made some comment about how he was getting too old for this, like I really weigh that much), hoisted me up until my pelvis was just above his cock, then let me fit him into place before he let me sink down onto him. God, it had been nearly 12 hours since I'd last had him inside me; I was going into withdrawal.

With my legs and arms wrapped around him, my breasts to his chest, he gingerly carried me out of the bedroom into the bathroom. It was crazy, he let go of me with both hands to start the water and do various bathroom things, and it was like his cock was holding me up. And then I had a silly idea. "Daddy, why don't we stay like this the whole day?"

He said he had to go to work, the party pooper. But some day we'll do it, just stay locked together like that. I don't know how we'll handle going to the bathroom, because Dad's not into watersports. But I guess I can pull him out and hold him while he pees, and he can kneel in front of the toilet to let me sit on it. Maybe I should try it with a guy who's more into watersports. It's a thought.

Once we were in the water Dad wanted me to let go, but I said I wouldn't, so he grumbled that he could see the only way he'd get me to leave him alone long enough to shower was to fuck me until I fell off. So he fetched me up against the wall, grabbed my hips in his big strong hands, and started pumping me. I just clutched tighter. I even tightened down my pussy as hard as I could (which wasn't too hard because all the thrusting was making it almost impossible) to try to get him to cum before I lost strength.

I came twice, thank you kindly, but I didn't come close to breaking him before I had to let go from the shaking. He laughed and told me I fought the good fight but was vanquished by a superior foe, or something like that. I was too wound up to care exactly what he was saying. He gave me what I needed after not too long, bent me over the side of the tub and entered me from behind. The second O had just kicked in when he grunted that he was going to fill me up and pushed as deep as he could and spurted what felt like a quart into my babymaker. I kind of wish it really had been my babymaker, but that's not for now.

We took too long fucking and he had to kick me out of the shower so he could finish without distractions. So I got on my robe and started typing and rambling. He left an hour ago at least, and I miss him already. I've been passing the time thinking about how the logistics of being stuck together like that for a day would work. I think you'd have to use bondage gear or something, and I'm not into bondage but I would be into that. It would be hard. Since I'm also not into scat, we'd have to keep shitting to a minimum, maybe just going without food.

Actually, a fast combined with an all-day penetration sounds almost religious. It could begin at sunrise, with the straps being put into place as the sun peeked over the horizon. Then all day long he'd be inside me. I imagine the tension of being in sexual contact like that for so long would make it hard to not have sex, so we'd fuck whenever the mood struck us. My Dad's cock is large enough that if we were joined tightly, it probably wouldn't slip out if he got soft. It would be like a cork, plugging up my cunny with all that spunk inside. And if he had to piss, well, maybe not my Dad, but some other guy, could just let go inside me. We'd be so tightly strapped that it would just spill out without him popping out from the pressure. And I could just let go too. We'd probably have to do it in the shower, and then shower afterwords, or things might get messy.

We'd sit at the table face to face and feed each other... no, wait, we're fasting, but we could drink from the same cup. We could sit outside and get some fresh air (what would the neighbors think?). The cool air on our naked bodies would be very sensual. We could bathe each other (my Dad and I already do that, but this would be more than that, because we'd have to bathe each other), brush our teeth together. It would be so incredibly hot to somehow put clothes on over both of us and go somewhere in public. Actually, it would be pretty hot to go in the nude too, but neither of those things is likely to happen. Maybe at a nude beach. If only I lived near a nude beach (for many reasons).

Then at night we'd have to sleep together, him still inside me. We could make love once before falling asleep, and maybe we'd wake up in the middle of the night and do it again. Or maybe we'd just lie in bed all night, joined together, making passionate, non-stop love. I think I would want to be beneath him for the lovemaking, so that way all the spunk would just pool in my deepest spaces (I really do have an impregnation fetish too, don't I?). He could probably fill me to bursting through the night. It would stay warm and slosh around inside me.

In the morning when we woke up, or if we never went to sleep, we would undoubtedly be really sore. But I think it would be worth it. Maybe someday...

If anyone knows of a bondage rig that will do what I'm talking about, please let me know; like I said, I'm not into bondage, but it seems like the way to go in this instance.

No comments: