Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fisting

You probably ought to be able to guess what this is about.

Since people aren't asking questions I'm continuing to anticipate questions you might possibly have, or questions people have asked me in the past.

"Do you give or get fisted?" -Anticipatory in Albuquerque

There's a lot of debate as to what actually constitutes fisting and what is simply a lot of fingers. I don't mind a few fingers in any hole.

As far as actual fisting, where, at least in my book, someone makes a fist and places it in the vagina or anus (we'll leave out the mouth because I know some people who can put their fists in their mouths, but it's hardly erotic) I have gotten fisted, yes. From the previous post about placing various objects in my pussy or ass you might suspect I was a fisting junkie, but not really.

See, I like to keep tight. I have pretty good control over my muscles, but I still like to keep tight, and I do exercises to maintain that virgin feeling (oh, I'm only kidding, I'm never going to be as tight as a virgin, at least not as tight as me when I was a virgin because I've grown since then). The ass is harder to control and tends to get stretched out, plus taking a fist in the bum is really hard. It can be done, but it's hard.

So I've been fisted in the pussy, and it's not something I dislike, but it's not something I look for. It's like penis size; a big cock is nice, sure, but it's not a deal-breaker if it's not a mile wide. I've only been fisted by one guy; the rest were women. Guys, you probably shouldn't try it; women just seem better at it, or maybe it's just that their hands are smaller.

I've been fisted once in the ass, to see if I could do it. It was kind of painful. And it took for fucking ever to work up to. And my ass felt stretched out for a month, worse than any cock I've ever taken up the ass. It ruined my sensations for anal for a month. Not worth it to me.

I've fisted myself once, in the pussy. I had a boyfriend who was really turned on by the idea. Don't ask me, it's not my fetish. He wanted me to fist my pussy wide open and then jack off into it. I did it once for him. He said it looked amazing. He took pictures, and I have to admit, it was kind of amazing-looking, my cunt spread that wide. He wanted to do it again, but this time for me to stay with my legs spread, my hips up on a cushion, and have him just jack off into my chasm over and over again. It was a bit of a turn-on, but we never did it; I just kept putting it off, because it seemed like it would really stretch me out. Then we broke up. So I only fisted myself once.

I've fisted several other girls, and one guy. My hands are pretty large, so I've actually had girls ask me to do it only to stop me before I got inside because they just couldn't take it. I can respect that. Most of the time it's just because girls want to try it; it's not a big thing for a lot of them, in my experience. I've been first fister to a number of gals, and maybe they should have chosen someone with smaller hands. Once we had blood. That was a mess. Fortunately it wasn't serious.

With the guy, he was a lot older than I was and he wanted a rimjob. Not my favorite thing in the world, licking ass, but we took a shower together first and washed out really well. His ass was open; it was the first time I'd ever seen an asshole like that on a guy. I could actually run my tongue inside him without doing anything. I started fingering, then he wanted me to fist him, so I thought, what the hell, live it up, and worked my fist into him. It wasn't the first time I'd ever fisted an ass (actually, my sister and I did each other to see what it was like) but it was different all the same. It's really an interesting experience, and while I'm not volunteering to be on the receiving end, if you ever get the chance, guy or gal, to fist an ass, take it (clean up first though).

When I pulled out of him he stayed almost wide enough that it looked like I'd just gone invisible. We were still in the bathroom and he wanted me to shit into his ass like a toilet. That's where I drew the line. He couldn't believe I wouldn't do that, and I said fine and left. I have limits, and I strongly believe that you shouldn't do something you really don't want to do just to make someone else marginally happy. Well, maybe for family, but not with sex.

So there it is, the fisting question answered. Summary: I don't receive, but I'll give if you want.

No comments: