Friday, September 28, 2007

Letters

Just checked my email again and there was a message from Mike [with commentary and occasional name switches by yours truly].

Lexi,

Dirty, huh? Okay, I can do that. My gf and I broke up last month, she had it coming, so last night I went out to a bar with a friend, you remember [John Smith] and we picked up a coed. Thats right, 1 coed. She was plastered, John picked her out. Not anywhere near as sexy as you [He's flattering me and I love it]. Blond chick, short perky tan, real cheerleader type.

Took her back to John's apartment, she couldn't wait to get undressed. When she saw my dick she started drooling I swear [he's got a nice cock, but come on now]. Went to town on it in the livingroom, John just watched her slurping it down. She could deepthroat, sexy as hell, reminded me of you [I can deepthroat, sexy as hell, but I'm not a dumb blond coed].

I let John get some head while I went into the bedroom and just lay back on the bed and waited. In they came after a few minutes, and she hopped right up and started blowing me again. She squeaked when he put it in her, just like Mari did that one time when she was eating you out and I couldn't help myself [she forgave him after about a week]. Such a shame Mari's a lesbo, she's got a tight pussy [true about the tight]. But the squeak was so cute, her eyes got really surprised for a moment and she just squeaked like a mouse.

She couldn't concentrate on my dick with John railing her, so I grabbed her head and facefucked her [try that with me and I'll kill you Mike, you impatient bastard, but then I can give head while being fucked anyway so I guess it's not likely to come up]. She didn't choke at all, a real pro. Then I made John share, and she climbed up to straddle me. God her tits were nice, no tan line [I don't have one either, but I don't tan], probably 36D at least [he's bad with bra sizes because he doesn't buy them] and perky. You would have loved them [probably true].

She bounced away on me for a while and then John climbed up behind her. I think she was too drunk or horny or something to care when I pulled her down onto me and stopped pumping so he could start working on her ass. She got really worried for a minute, the big dumb eyes [so kind Mike] just got wide open and I could feel her squirm, but once he got past the sphincter I started pumping her again and she lost it. John told me after that he figured she wasn't a virgin but maybe wasn't ready for it. She came like a little girl [he'd know what that's like, having had his share of them], just whimpering and quivering and gasping, God it was so sexy just looking up at her, and the feeling on my dick wasn't bad either.

Eventually John pulled out and he must have cum all over her back [Mike wouldn't care, he's not scared of other guys' cum], and I helped her up, she was pretty weak, and laid her down on the bed with her cute little ass, no tanlines there either, in the air, and then I worked my way into her asshole. I have to agree with John, she didn't seem tight enough to be a virgin, but maybe she was just so out of it that she didn't panic.

After my gf cutting me off and not being around you [I guess his girlfriend wouldn't let him have her ass, which to him must have been immediate grounds for a breakup, so I wonder why they stayed together so long] I wanted an ass so bad. She was lying under me gasping each time I put it in her, and John came up and reached under her body to diddle her clit while I pounded her [he's exaggerating, I hope, since my brother has always been good in the ass, not too rough], and she finally got worked up again and was crying out by the time I felt the buildup. I just came in her ass, no warning. I guess that was rude of me [well, maybe a little].

We left her lying on the bed still panting and got some beers, and when we came back she had rolled over and was lying there spreadeagled, her eyes wide and staring at the ceiling. For a second I thought we'd killed her until she looked down at us and smiled and asked for a beer [he would think that]. We sat and talked about nothing while she leaked cum out of her ass and didn't notice, fucking hot [yes]. John wanted another go, and I think the coed wasn't sure but he just laid her back on her back on the bed and stuck it in her. He's got a jerkier technique than some, I mean jerky as in he isn't smooth, not that he's an asshole.

I watched him fuck her and drank my beer and eventually she reached up and grabbed me and started sucking me again, and I got hard pretty soon. He rolled her on top and I got behind and got into her ass again, it was pretty wide open by this time, looked like it would hurt her a little the next day [but you notice he didn't care]. John suddenly grunted and the girl gasped and started to try to say something, I guess John lost it inside her and she didn't want that. She raised up off him while he was trying to pull her down, and I popped out of the back door.

He was apologizing and she was screaming at him that he shouldn't have done it, and I was getting really worried that I wouldn't get to finish myself. But eventually she calmed down and the booze must have done something because she finally said that it was okay, that she was on the pill and just didn't want to take any chances [if that's true, she shouldn't have been drunk and she should have made them wear condoms, little slut]. And then, get this, she laughed and said that if one guy got to cum in her, the other guy should too. I figured she meant that I'd come in her ass, but she got up and kissed me and pulled me down onto the bed and said I should fill her up to the brim.

Well sis, you know me [I do] and I didn't think twice. It was pretty arousing getting to cum in this girl's pussy [like he doesn't get to do that whenever he wants AT HOME] so I got off pretty quickly, and she just lay there laughing drunk while me and John's cum dripped out of her.

We let her sleep over for that [good boys] and in the morning she and John were spooning on his bed when I woke up and looked in [why didn't you all three sleep together?]. They both woke up and John said he was going to take a shower first, the hog [his house, his rules], and the girl was holding her head and muttering something about coffee. She remembered everything, fortunately [fortunately?], and she wasn't mad. I gathered that she and John had fucked again, and there were trails of dried cum on her breasts, which just made them look better [see, my brother might be bi, you never know, he really should try it out]. She moaned when I penetrated her [quite a jump, but I guess one thing led to another] and said she was really sore, but the whining got softer and pretty soon she was leaned into the counter with one leg up on it letting me take her any way I wanted.

I was nice and didn't fuck her ass again because I figured that was where she was sorest [a gentleman to the hilt, my brother] but I got her squealing like a little girl again and then pulled her down and filled her mouth with cum. She didn't swallow [no question, she's a tramp] like you do, but it was still sexy to see it spill out over her pouting little lips and drip all over her breasts.

That dirty enough for you? It was the first time I'd had sex since I got back up to college [how could he survive?] and it won't be the last. You should come up and visit, I can lie and say you're my girlfriend from home [well, half lie] and we can paint the town red [I'd love to go, but I can't]. Hope your blog likes this letter.

Love,

Mike

Well, there you have it, my brother and a friend and a coed. It just makes me wish he were here.

Speaking of his letter, it's true that once he did sneak up behind Mari while she was eating me out and start fucking her. Well, start is wrong; he had jacked off to the point of cumming and then hunted me down and instead decided to surprise Mari by giving her interior a paint job. It was a joke, and he laughed after he pulled out, but she told him in no uncertain terms that if it happened again she would kill him. It was hard for her to sound too imposing when she said it though, because I was sucking the cum out of her pussy and diddling her clit and she was short of breath. But still, he didn't do it again, and she eventually forgave him.

Editorial Confession: My brother, though I love him to pieces, is not the greatest when it comes to writing emails, so I have cleaned up his prose slightly and inserted some needed additions, aside from my own comments. So don't blame him if something is wrong. Actually, come to think of it, do blame him, because if it's wrong it was wrong before and I just didn't fix it. Blame both of us.

No comments: