Tuesday, September 18, 2007

In the Basement

Whew, that takes the edge off. It was Dad just waking up, and if I were a better daughter and didn't want to sit here blogging, I would have woken him up with a kiss, or something similar. As it is, he was awake and just heading into the shower, so I joined him. For a change he lay in the tub, just letting the water fall all over him, and I mounted him and rode him for a few minutes. Neither of us was satisfied with that though, so since he's eventually got to go to work, he shooed me off of him and we finished doggystyle on our hands and knees. Then I left and let him shower. I've still got cum dripping out of me.

But we weren't talking about that. I have to confess, after the makeout session with James (on the evening in question from the last post) I was really looking forward to going farther with him at the next opportunity. He came down at the end of the show, and I was all set to start again but he said he had to go because of his curfew. I asked him again not to tell anyone about us, and he looked like the cat that swallowed the canary and said he wouldn't. And I knew he wouldn't, at least not until he'd had some more, because he didn't want to mess it up before then.

So I went home and no one was awake and I was pissed and horny and tired and the last one won out over the other two and I fell asleep. The next night was the next to last performance, so if I was going to do something, it sort of had to be then. So as soon as James walked in (I'm always there early because that's the way I am) I took him aside and told him that the second he was done with preshow, he should come down to the basement. Since preshow usually has to be done before the audience arrives, and that's at least an hour before the play starts, and even then there's nothing for tech to do until the end of the first scene, I figured we had a good two hours if he hurried. And he did hurry. I think if people really wanted to motivate their employees, they'd offer sex to the people who finish quickly. The job, I mean, not the sex.

So he almost followed me down the stairs to the basement and we pulled some cushions into a corner and started kissing again. He really seemed to enjoy just kissing me and feeling my body with his hands. He was a lot more adventurous than the last time. His hands were on my butt almost immediately and he squeezed it. I wonder if he got some pointers from more experienced friends, or whether he was more experienced than he seemed and it had been the nerves the night before.

I let him take my shirt off and discover I wasn't wearing a bra that evening, and then I guided his head down to my breasts and let him kiss them, gingerly at first and then with more enthusiasm. He liked suckling on my nipples (and I couldn't help but feel the pregnant-fetish portion of my brain respond to that), but after a few minutes, I stopped him because I didn't want him to get too focused on anything other than the main event, so to speak.

Then I let him pull my pants down, raising my buttocks into the air so he could pull them all the way off. He stared at my panties until I laughed and told him to get on with it, and wiggled my ass as an invitation. He took the hint and pulled the panties quickly off. I was lying there in nothing but shoes and socks on a couple of cushions in the basement, and this teenager was sitting over me and staring like I was the best thing in the world. Yes, it made me feel good, I'll admit it.

He finally put a hand on my pussy like it was the most delicate thing on earth. I put a hand on his hand and showed him what I wanted. He must have felt up some girls before, or he was just a natural, because he got into the flow, and when I told him to stick a finger in me, he didn't even hesitate. His finger was gentle, too gentle really, but he didn't know what he was doing really, so I let him fool around for a few minutes until the fire built inside me and I wanted something more.

"Take off your clothes too, and come down here with me," I said, more commanding than I meant, but I just couldn't wait. He was really shy about that, taking his shirt slowly off and then hesitating and blushing. He wasn't in fabulous shape, not fat but not stacked, but really, I'm not terribly picky about physique on guys. I smiled and encouraged him, and he finally dropped his pants too, showing off his tighty-whiteys. I had to stop myself from laughing; it was too cute. Finally I had to sit up and reach over and pull those down myself, since he looked like he was about ready to cry.

His cock was worth the wait. Not Long Dong Silver, certainly, but then who wants that. It was very yummy-looking, and if I hadn't wanted him to last so bad and had had more time, I would have sucked it to make sure. As it was, he seemed to regain his composure once he say me staring at his member with hunger. I guess that's a pride thing too.

I pulled out one of the condoms I'd brought in my purse and slipped in on him, and at my first touch he shook and gripped his hands, and I was afraid he would go off right then. But he didn't.

I don't have sex with too many virgins, at least ones who admit it, but I've fucked quite a few people who were less experienced than I was, and often I like to ride them the first time because I can make sure it doesn't suck that way. The sex, I mean; if they want to suck, then I'm right there with them on that. But in this case it seemed best if he got to be in control, even if I had to help him along. I lay back again and told him to get in between my legs, less to instruct him (he should have known that much) and more to keep him moving.

Once he was above me, looking down nervously at his cock and my pussy in succession, I reeled him down into a kiss, just pulling him down to lie on me, body to body. We kissed like that for a while, and I kept it up until I felt the panic leave him, then I released him and said, "So put it in me big guy." He got up on his knees again, and with my help positioned himself at the entrance, then clumsily thrust and popped out. He had to have been a virgin, at least with sex. Maybe he'd felt up a girl before, maybe even oral, but he had no clue what to do with sex.

I helped him try again, lifting my hips a little to give him a better shot. "Go slowly, take it slow," I suggested, and he went a little more slowly and finally entered me. It was nice, even without skill, just the electricity of having a cock in my cunt and being his first, or at least I assumed. He seemed to really enjoy it, and I had to hold him back to keep him from thrusting so wildly that he popped out again. Well, he did pop out a few times, but each time he went back in more easily, and finally I guided him to a slow but enthusiastic pace.

He didn't last long, and he didn't give me much warning, just collapsed and came. I let him lie on me for a few minutes and bask in the afterglow, then he sat up and looked pleased as punch. "Did you cum?" he asked. Why is it that that's always the first question?

"No, but that's okay," I said. "I just wanted to feel you inside me."

"Can we... do it again?" he asked. Why is that not always the second question? I think I'd be much happier if, upon learning I hadn't cum, all guys wanted to do it again. Not that I think he was really concerned about me. But seconds is always nice.

I looked at my watch and saw that we still had nearly an hour to kill before anything needed to be done. "Okay, hun," I said, and his face lit up. I swear, his cock even started to grow again. No rest period for him, no sir.

I lay him back and pulled the condom off him, then licked up the mess that oozed out. I swear, he must have cum a quarter cup. I lapped it up, and just that attention brought the blood rushing into his penis. Then I started sucking his half-staff, loving the little grunts he made. He pulled my head roughly down onto his crotch and I felt him stick into the back of my throat. Didn't bother me much, but I wanted to teach him that not all women can deepthroat, so I pulled off him and gently took his hand and put it back at his side. We don't need help, okay guys. If we want you to fuck our throats, we'll ask. You don't have to hold our heads.

Soon enough he was back to form, and since we still had a lot of time to kill I let him feel me up some more. I didn't ask him to eat me out, nor did he offer; we just lay side by side and kissed and he fingered me inexpertly but still pleasantly. I built up closer, and I got my own hand between my legs and tickled my clit until I came. He felt it and broke away from the kiss, and I just gasped for him to get back down there, hard. He finally got a little harder toward the end of my O; guess he finally figured out that he wouldn't break me.

Once I stopped breathing so hard I rolled over to my stomach and then got up on my hands and knees. "Do you know how to put on a condom?" I asked him. He said he did, so I grabbed another from my purse without moving from my position and handed it to him. I watched him put it on his hard cock, then I said, "Now get back there," and slapped my ass playfully.

This time he had no trouble getting into me, and since I was still coming down from my mini-orgasm it felt so good in there. He was a quick learner, started thrusting at me with the same careful pace, but this time his thrusts pressed down into my front wall and made me feel a lot better. Maybe the first time I fuck someone should always been doggy style? I don't know.

His hands were pretty unimaginative, just stayed on my hips and ass and held me steady while he pressed into me. I collapsed onto my chest with just my butt sticking into the air and started diddling my clit again, and the combination of the two pressures built into a very satisfactory O, thank you kindly. He felt that one on his cock and had the sense to keep thrusting without stopping. Then, a minute or so later, he stiffened and gasped and I felt tiny twitches as he came into the condom.

He pulled out and I crawled around to clean him up again. There was less spunk that time, but it was just as tasty. Hell, he started to get hard again while I was cleaning him off. I guess I inspire super-human feats of sexuality. But by that time, it was getting close to cue time, so we cleaned ourselves up, put clothes back on, and kissed goodbye.

Then, after intermission, he came down again. He was noticeably hard and I wondered what everyone up on deck who'd seen him was thinking. But I just smiled and pulled my pants and panties down to my shoes, sat him down on a chair, pulled his pants and underwear off too, got another condom (good thing I brought more than I thought I'd need) on him, and sat my butt down on him until his cock was as deep as I could get it, then bounced there with him holding my hips until I heard him groan and grip me tight. I wish I could have felt his sperm jetting up into me, or down into me from earlier, but the condom is my policy, and really more for him than me.

It hadn't taken five minutes that time, and I cleaned him off and we sat and just looked at one another. Finally he broke out in nervous chatter, about how he had never done it before like that (or like anything, if you ask me, but he didn't admit that) and how he really thought I was pretty and would I... and I cut him off and said that I was just having fun, and if he wanted more than that, I couldn't give it to him because it just wouldn't work out.

We talked about that, and I think it deflated him to realize that he wouldn't be able to show me off to his friends or have on-call sex round the clock, or whatever. But I told him that I would gladly have more fun with him whenever we were able to, which, to you guys who don't know, is code for whenever I feel like it. That perked him up a little, and he asked me if we could do it again the next day, and I took pity on him and said sure, why not, but it had to stop for a while after that because I didn't want either of us to get in trouble.

Then the next day was the Sunday matinee, and we had one quickie in the basement (he wanted to fuck me from behind again, and I spoiled him), and then there was too much to do with strike and all that. It reminded me of my brother, actually, made me feel like I was back to being a teenager again and sneaking off with Mike to make love in all sorts of wild places. Or many of the other guys I fucked in high school. So it was fun. And maybe it will get him to come back to the theater and work here again, which would be good because we always need help. And maybe I'll have some fun with him again. He wasn't a bad kid, or a bad lay, and with some pointers and experience I'm sure he could be very satisfying.

But that's not the best part. The best part is, as it usually is, after strike during the party. And I've got to cut this off here because it is getting very long. Soon, my pretties.

No comments: