Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sitting Waiting on Dad

So off I went at the end of the last post, got out my trusty vibrator, and was all set to go when the Internet died unexpectedly. I guess I should say expectedly since my computer is an old piece of crap.

Then I got phone calls. Then a knock at the door (I was really tempted to throw caution to the winds and just answer the door in the altogether in the hopes that it would either be my Dad home from work early, my brother as a surprise, my sister as a surprise, or some hot new utility guy who would take one look at my foxy body and rip his clothes off), which wasn't any of the things I just mentioned, but was in fact a salesman. For what, I do not know. He was ugly to boot, so I'm glad I didn't greet him with a winning smile and nothing else.

Then I fucked around with the Internet, getting more and more annoyed, until finally I got it working again and had emails I had to deal with. By that point I was in clothes, the vibrator was put away, and I wasn't really in the mood. So I did other boring things, and slowly the mood returned.

But now it's close enough to time for Dad to be home that I'm thinking I'll just wait. Except he may have to go to the gym. Me, my job is exercise enough, but for Dad, he's got to exercise. Actually, I think sex is exercise enough, and I've told him on more than one occasion that he's more than welcome to treat me like his personal trainer, but he still goes to the gym. If my family were different, I guess we'd all be worried that he was sneaking out to go to the gay bath house. As it is, I'm just annoyed that he's going to the gym.

God, I hope he's not. Because if he isn't, then I think while dinner is cooking, we'll go downstairs to the rumpus room, and I'll be a little aggressive for a change. He can just lie back and I'll straddle him and mount him and grind down on his cock, just pressing it up into my deepest spaces. He likes watching his daughter's breasts bounce as she rocks her pelvis down onto him. That should make him forget about the gym.

Or maybe at dinner, I'll sit in his lap, and he can slip up into me and we'll just sit like that and eat. Mom will just laugh and ask me if I'll leave her some leftovers. Maybe instead of cumming inside me, I'll finish my meal with a little jizz for desert.

Where the hell is that man? Dad, your daughter needs you. And actually, where is Mike? He never visited. He hasn't called. Not that calling is what I want right now.

Wow, I'm becoming one of those bloggers that just randomly writes shit, aren't I? Well, maybe story time next. Maybe even now, while I wait.

No comments: