Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cumstains

I realized a while ago that I enjoyed having sex while still fully or partially clothed. I mean, I really love wearing sexy lingerie to turn a guy on. I have some very nice underwear that I enjoy taking out every once in a while for a special occasion; it's really the major clothing vanity I have. When I'm at work, I wear utility clothes, and at home I wear nothing, so sexy panties are my release for all my pent-up girliness.

But I also enjoy just pulling down my panties (if I'm wearing any) and fucking with a guy just pushing my skirt up. I think it's like fucking in public, which is something that really turns me on, so that's probably why I like it. My brother and I have done a lot of the former and some of the latter (and I also wear sexy lingerie for him too).

I just came to the realization not too long ago that I was avoiding having sex in clothes. I didn't have as many opportunities, since I was mostly making love with Dad at home naked, but I was avoiding sex in clothes when I could have it. Not to say that I never did it, but I would go out of my way to avoid it. And I realized that it was stupid, because the only reason I was doing it was because I didn't want to have to worry about cleanup.

My school uniform (Catholic school, with all those cute dresses and jumpers and so on) had some very noticeable stains in the rear. As I said, my brother used to ambush me right as I got in the door, and while he always came inside me, oftentimes it would still get on my clothes. Plus he wasn't the only guy I was doing when I was in school; I've had my share (and probably someone else's share too) of sloppy quickies behind buildings. And while I didn't really care at that time, since it didn't matter to me that there were some odd-looking stains on my dress for school (I viewed it as an advertisement, truth be told) once I got older the cleanup became more and more annoying to me, to the point where it was affecting my sex life.

That's just sad. So I've resolved to be a little more wanton when it comes to sex in clothes, because I really do enjoy it. And if my blue dress picks up a stain or two (confession time: I have no blue dress, I'm just making a bad joke), so what?

There is one other thing I do think about though, and that's what underthings to wear if I expect sex. For one, it's just easier to wear no panties at all, because while the thrill of pulling down my panties gets some guys (my brother definitely) really worked up, some guys also (here I'm not thinking of my brother) will just try to rip them off. And guys, that's painful and unnecessary, most of the time. Plus then I have to buy another pair, and that's annoying. Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, if I'm wearing some expendable panties, it can be fun, but since I wear bikini cuts most of the time, they're harder to rip. I remember once I was wearing an actual string bikini because we'd been at the beach, and once we got through the door my date for the evening just yanked and gave me a horrible rope burn on my hips. But she was a girl, so it's not just the guys. And I let her make it up to me.

The bra is less important, unless I expect the clothes to eventually get removed after the first up-against-the-wall fuck. In that case, again, guys, don't try to tear the bra off a gal. If you're having trouble, I'm sure at that point she'd be more than happy to give you a hand. I've never had anyone successfully tear my bra off, although one or two guys when I was much younger looked like they were about ready to before I stopped them and took it off myself.

But yes, I do wear underwear most of the time. I even frequently wear underwear around the house, because if you aren't careful gals, the dreaded sag will set in, and a bra without panties is just silly. My mom, being a child of the hippy age, found this out the hard way, although hers are not terribly saggy. I know my sister Sheri worries about it a lot more than I do because her breasts are much larger than mine, but I like mine to stay perky just the same.

No comments: