Monday, April 2, 2007

Drunken Revels

Oooh boy, blogging drunk, woo hoo!

Not really that drunk, but certainly I've had a few. Today was the last day of the show so there was a cast party afterward. I steer clear of beer (oh, poetry) but there was hard alcohol to be had, and the stage manager and I cornered a bottle of bourbon between us and sat out on stage and toasted each other. He's a hotty too, that stage manager, little younger than I am, about the same age as my brother. I would never jump him though because he's perfectly happy with his girlfriend, but if that ever changes, I might try my luck. Hope he's not reading this right now.

I am not a cheap drunk, which is why I don't do it often; I just don't have the money. But it wasn't my booze so why the hell not? Then as I was shutting off the lights and getting ready to head home, Glen cornered me and told me we had to talk. I knew what he wanted to talk about and I just wasn't in the mood. I just asked him whether he'd like a goodbye kiss or not. I guess I was drunker than I am now. Or maybe I still am. I don't know; I can type pretty well.

He started talking about something, guilt or his wife or how he wanted to see me again or something, and I just put my hand over his mouth. He shut up pretty easy. It's been my experience that guys would rather have sex now than worry about later. I had his pants down around his ankles and was giving him sloppy drunken head (not my favorite, but it seemed the thing to do at the time) before he realized it. It's probably a good thing there was still a party going on downstairs because by the time I got the condom on him we were both laughing and calling each other dirty names. "Tech Whore" was my favorite; if you don't get it you're not a huge geek and you can die happy, I guess.

He must have been fairly drunk too, I guess to get his courage up for the conversation. Once he was hard and rubbered, he pulled me back up and sat me down beside the light board, lifted my skirt and started rooting around in my panties. He got under my shirt with his other hand and was manhandling my tits. Ordinarily I prefer skilled hands, but we were both a little out of it. It didn't take him long to get my shirt over my head and my panties down around one ankle, and then he tried to penetrate. He missed the first few times, and we were laughing up a storm. Finally he got in, a little abruptly, started thrusting. It was messy.

After he came, inside the condom this time, he slipped out all floppy. I didn't even cum, and he wanted me to clean him up. That's what I hate about drunken sex; it's not considerate. But if I'd been in control I wouldn't have done it differently.

Then I came home. Uncle Sam and Palmer are leaving tomorrow, which is too bad because they're a lot of fun. They let me watch them fucking, which is pretty trippy when you're drunk. Palmer's huge cock looks like it's just pressing through my uncle's ass and down and becoming Sam's penis. When he thrusts, Sam's asshole disappears and his cock bounces and he gasps. So fucking hot. Palmer didn't mind when I came up behind them and started playing around with their ball sacks, then I worked a finger into Palmer's ass and wiggled it around. He laughed at first, but then he got really intent on fucking and it didn't take him long to cum. I was expecting him to just let go in Uncle Sam's ass but Palmer pulled out and sprayed Sam's butt and lower back with thick, ropey semen, seven or eight jets of it.

Sam let me lick it off of his asshole and back and Palmer even let me clean his cock off. While I was doing that Sam, who still had a raging hard-on, turned over and pulled me down onto it. It was just what I needed, reverse cowgirl right up into the top of my pussy. Finally had that fucking O. Uncle Sam kept bouncing me on him until he finally stiffened and was about to pull out, but I leaned back, arched myself a little, and he lost it before he could. There was a lot of cum in him; I guess prostate stimulation does that. I felt full to bursting by the time he was done. Then Palmer wanted to eat the cum out of me, so I just lay back and let his tongue probe my pussy. He's not much in the way of cunnilingus, but it was enough, and with a little help from my fingers I had a nice secondary O.

Hell, it's early yet. I think I'll ask Mom and Uncle Sam if they'll let me watch them say goodbye, and maybe Dad is feeling left out too. I'm buzzed and horny. Usually I'm just horny, so I might as well take advantage.

No comments: