Saturday, April 7, 2007

My Brother Mike

My brother Mike is coming home for Easter! He's still in college (no I won't tell you where so you can go and steal him from me because he's such a huge man-hunk) so we don't see him often during the year, and then over the summer he likes to go places. Not me, I stay at home. The outside world is frightening and confusing to my poor female brain. At least, that's what I tell him. In reality I'm much smarter than he is.

He's not bringing any friends, which is a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because it means I'll have him all to myself. It's bad because sometimes his friends can be really fun too. Ah well. I told him I'd hold out hope that he's going to surprise us and bring home his future Mrs. Mike. He said not to hold out hope.

He also said a bunch of really naughty things which got me in a tizzy. I promised him I would not stick anything up my butt until he gets here, to keep nice and tight. He even wanted me to go on a liquid diet, but that's where I'm drawing the line, Mike. Fiber makes the muscles stronger anyway.

I hope he brings presents. When he went to Japan he brought me back the cutest toys; I wonder what Customs thought at the airport. Where he'd get anything interesting where he's going to college I don't know, so he'll probably just bring himself, which is okay too.

The thing is that I won't even get him first. He and Mom will go off to the bedroom as soon as he gets through the door. I don't really begrudge her time with him, since I've had much more of him than she has, but sometimes I wish I didn't have to get sloppy seconds from my own brother and mother. If only they'd let me join in. Mom wouldn't let any anal happen while she was involved though, and she'd want him inside her first, and rules rules rules. I guess it's better off the way things are.

Mike had a beard the last time I saw him; I hope he shaved because the beard is not a look for him and it's also not as pleasant when he eats me out. But he's always been stubbly so I'm used to it anyway, I guess. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of my sisters will show up too. We haven't seen Sheri in ages; she's out gallivanting around being Sheri. Mari might show, but I think she's staying away because she's got a good relationship going and doesn't want to spring her family on her girlfriend just yet. Well, we'll see.

Easter isn't a big holiday for us; if Mike weren't coming home we'd probably go out to eat but that's about it. My parents were never religious even when they were Christian, and since they aren't any more and I've never been, Easter is only good for chocolate. I remember once my brother and I covered his cock in chocolate shell, which was funny more than it was titillating. Then we tried to stick as many chocolate eggs as we could up my pussy and topped the whole thing off with whipped cream. We were young and stupid; food and the vagina probably shouldn't mix, is my understanding anyway. But when I walked into the living room and started "laying" chocolate eggs, it got a laugh.

This year, nothing but sex. Chocolate we can have afterward.

No comments: