Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Sister's Baby

So I found out why nobody told us about my sister's baby before now, and why my brother didn't come down for Easter. Because the baby is his.

It's okay if you're shocked; I was too. I know what you're thinking: why would I be shocked by that? After all, my family all sleep together, and obviously I don't have a problem with that. So why would I have a problem with my brother and sister having a baby. I know it's considered wrong by many people, but why would I have a problem with it?

Well, first off, it's a little different to have sex than it is to have a baby, I think most people would agree. I hope they don't have any genetic recessives which will be a problem, because inbreeding isn't healthy either, for the baby anyway. And I guess I wasn't quite ready for it to be sprung on me.

My parents took it much more in stride. They said that they personally didn't think it was a good idea, but that it wasn't their choice to make. Both my sister and brother are old enough to know better, I guess, according to them.

Let me fill in the back story that I didn't know about. Apparently my sister has been wanting to have a baby for a long time now, and she's tried with several different guys but no luck. Like I said, we thought she might be infertile. Who knows, maybe she was. She's been trying to get pregnant since she was 16, if you can believe it. Well, actually I can believe it pretty easily, and so can everyone else. My sister... what can I say.

So Sheri didn't tell anyone about this, including some of the guys she was trying to have father her baby. She only told my brother a year or so ago when he visited her on vacation. I guess they were drinking and it just slipped out, something like that. And he let on to her that he's had impregnation fantasies since he was young, I guess an Oedipal thing or something, because he always wanted to get Mom pregnant. Obviously that was out of the question, but Sheri told him that she would let him fulfill his fantasies with her if he wanted.

So they started trying really seriously, because it turned both of them on. They read all kinds of books on improving the chances of conception, and they did all of the usual stuff like taking temperatures and having Sheri sit with her pelvis elevated for hours while Mike would come in every so often and cum inside her. They even tried all the crazy folk remedy stuff they could find. It didn't seem to work, and it seemed like it would just be a nice fetish for both of them to explore without a lot of consequences.

That was last year over vacation. They kept obsessing over it without telling anyone, and any time either of them could get away, they'd meet up and do impregnation play. Eventually, according to Mike, he didn't want to fuck any other way, and he was going for weeks without orgasming at all to increase the potency of his sperm, or something like that.

Well I guess the play turned into the real thing about five months ago or so; they aren't sure exactly. Sheri's just happy as a clam, and Mike is strutting around like cock of the walk. He says that since he's finally knocked her up, he's felt terrific. The last time I saw him he certainly seemed more spirited, and that was after he found out.

I guess the biggest reason I'm a little upset is because I'm a bit jealous, actually. I always thought that Mike and I were close, too close for him to keep a secret like this from me. I knew Sheri had secrets but I guess I wish I had been in on it. Because... I have fantasies about it too, and all this talk about pregnancy and seeing the pictures of my sister just starting to show have really turned me on.

I'm scared to admit that, I guess. But since I love men to cum inside me, I guess I've always had a thing about getting pregnant too, half turn-on, half fear. They're going to be parents, and it will bring them closer and I'm afraid I'll be left out.

The real problem, though, is that I don't want my brother to get me pregnant. I want my daddy. My brother and I have always had a more casual sex thing going on, and I like him to fuck my ass rather than my pussy. But sex with my dad may be fun, but it's all about the passion we feel. Someday, maybe I'll talk him into it. I doubt it though.

No comments: