Thursday, May 3, 2007

Question/Answer

One of the things I would really like to do with this blog, besides share little dramas like the one currently unfolding, is to answer questions about myself. I'm sure people might be pretty curious about the way I live, since I don't imagine it's a common way of life. Heck, I'll even answer non-sexual questions if I get them.

But I can't answer questions if I don't have any. I could make them up, I guess, and for a while I may, but I hope that some people might start reading this and email me questions.

My email address is lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com, and if you're a human being rather than a robot, you can figure out how to turn that into an actual email address and send me questions.

To get the ball rolling, I'll come up with a question. How about:

"What's your favorite sexual position?" -Submitted by Me

Well, I've answered this question before, but I would have to say that missionary is my favorite for vaginal intercourse. Having a guy's body pressed against mine, his eyes looking down at mine, my legs wrapped around his butt, and feeling him push into the cradle of my thighs with every thrust is something I adore. It's an easy position to master too, so even inexperienced men can handle it. I love to kiss during sex, and if he wants to raise himself up and cup my breasts or hold my hips and pull them off the bed, that's fun too. I can usually feel even the smallest cocks pushing against the wall between my pussy and my anus, and that's as good as deeper penetration, in my book.

Of course, for anal I prefer doggy style because missionary anal is awkward. It can be done if the guy is lower, like on the floor with me up on a table, but it's less enjoyable. Doggy style lets the man switch from ass to pussy more easily, something I'm not averse to. And usually the pressure of the cock is downward, which presses against that same wall I was talking about earlier. It also gives guys a feeling of power, which I let them have because I'm cool like that.

When I'm feeling possessive or I want to show the man who's boss, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl can be nice changes of pace. I don't have big tits to bounce, so I don't know that the visual appeal is there. With a particularly large cock, if I'm feeling delicate, I might mount him rather than the other way around, but usually I don't mind. Spooning is something I'll do but isn't my favorite. And then there are numerous other Kama Sutra positions that I'll try if you're up for it, but I won't ask for them. Up against a wall from behind or with my legs hooked over a guy's shoulders is a great way to fuck in a hurry; I used to love those two in high school, when all I had to do was unzip a fly, pull down panties, and find a wall. Ah, nostalgia.

Okay, so that was just a sample question. Send your real questions to lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com. I'm sure you have some. Or, if you want, simply reply with comments to this post, and once I get around to checking the comments, I'll answer questions that way too.

No comments: