Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sheri Got Inked

Sheri got a new tattoo. She knows people who will do them in trade, and she's willing to trade sexual favors for minor surgery. She keeps wanting me to do it too, to come visit and get one done. I told her that she may trust people who are willing to give out free tattoos for sex, but I'm less trusting. Also, I'm not sure I want a tattoo.

She called and told me about it. Apparently, this guy likes anal, and he said that if she'd let him fuck her ass, he'd give her a freebie. I'm pretty sure Sheri would have let this guy take a shit on her face if he'd give her a freebie, so anal was nothing. She likes getting things free. It's not that she couldn't have paid for it; oh no, she has more than enough money, but she's willing to be a whore. I'm being unfair to Sheri; she's not really a whore, she just likes sex and is willing to do it in exchange for favors. I guess that makes her a whore, technically, but it's not like she's doing it for a living. Hell, we've all done things for favors, haven't we? Just because my sister views sex as a normal activity, like offering to pick up someone's dry-cleaning for them, she's branded a whore. By me. Whore. Just kidding, sis.

Anyway, she wanted to get a tat just above her pussy, if she was going to get it like this. So I guess it made sense, because he would have already seen everything, so why not let him ink her there? She told me she had toyed with the idea of getting a little sign that said, "Deposit Sample Here," with an arrow pointing down at her cunt, but finally decided against it. I told her she was an idiot for even thinking that. What the hell could you possibly be thinking to think that's a good idea? But then most tattoos are bad ideas. I met a guy once who had "Choke me while I stroke it" tattooed on his neck. That must have gone over well at job interviews.

Anyway, she decided to get a Chinese character, which she claims means "love" but which probably means "cement" or something equally nonsensical. But since it's tattooed over her pussy, it's just stupid no matter what it means. I asked her what she was thinking, and she said she just liked the look of it. I figure it was either some bullshit like that (not that I think Chinese is bullshit, but tattoos like that are) or permanently tattooing pubic hair, or, "I Heart Wanda." Only kidding about Wanda. I did ask why she didn't get Dad's name put there, as a reminder, and she said she hadn't even thought of it, but maybe she'd get it tattooed on the small of her back with an arrow pointing down to give him a hint. We both laughed at that. Bad taste, but still, we're both on the same wavelength in wishing that Dad wasn't such a prude (that's a funny thing to call him, isn't it) about anal.

I don't know why she didn't get Mike's name tattooed there, to commemorate their almost-baby. I didn't bring it up, though, because I don't want to rub salt in old wounds. She doesn't talk about it much, and I think she's more sad about it than she lets on. She really wanted a baby. Chances are good she'll never have one of her own. Which is fortunate, sort of, because with her lack of impulse control and history of making stupid decisions, she'd probably get her baby tattooed with "Sex Toy" or something equally insane. Not that I'm against her enjoying sex with any children she might have, but she'd be dumb about it and get caught, and then I'd never see her again. Of course, she can fall in the dark and find coal, so maybe she'd get away with it. Part of me is jealous that she always does.

Anyway, she said obviously she wanted to fuck first, because with a new tattoo on a sensitive area fucking second sounded painful. The guy's not an old fat biker or anything; he's young and attractive enough. She said he closed up the shop for lunch and they went into the back room. Gave him one of her stellar blowjobs to warm him up, then he bent her over the chair, pulled up her skirt (she wasn't wearing any panties to make things easier and also to minimize the contact with painful skin) and fingered her ass for five minutes, then started licking her. She said she was enjoying it, but he said he wished she'd been a little dirtier. Sounds a bit freaky to me, but then I'm not into scat, as I mention regularly.

She didn't care, of course, and when he stuck his cock in her cunt, she said all the preparation and the feeling of dirtiness (me, I would have run screaming from a tattoo parlor run by someone who was into being dirty) made her cum quite quickly after he started fucking her cunt and fingering her asshole. Once he felt she was loose enough, he hiked her skirt up a bit more and then pressed into her anus, hard. She wasn't quite expecting it so rough, she said, but she's a trooper and she can take it a lot rougher than most women I know. She likes it rough. So although she had to stifle a cry, after a few hard thrusts she was digging it completely.

They fucked for a shorter time than she would have liked, then he grunted that he wanted to cum in her ass, and she let him, of course. She said he came a lot, like he hadn't had any for weeks. It leaked out of her throughout getting tattooed. Now that sounds sexy, for some reason.

Anyway, once she cleaned him up, he got her ready, took her skirt off completely, and began tattooing her. She said she was still tingling from his cock in her ass, and although it was painful, it was actually arousing. She had to stop him at a certain point because she was afraid that if she came, she'd spoil the tattoo. He was okay with getting her to cum again, so he pinched her clit roughly until she went over the edge, and then they could get back to work. By the time he was finished, she was totally naked and instead of feeling like she wanted to never touch her cunt again (which is how I would expect to feel) she wanted more. The guy was happy to oblige.

First he used the vibration of one of the pens (or whatever they're called) to drive her over the edge again, and while she was still cumming, he pulled her butt off the chair and jammed his cock into her ass again. It was understandably hard after all this. He lasted longer, and he was a little more gentle, I guess because he knew she had to be in some pain. But although I don't enjoy missionary anal as much, she said that with the vibrations on her clit, the dull pain of the tattoo, and his cock in her ass going in and out, she came for five minutes straight. Then he came in her ass again, pulled out, and got them both a beer.

Again, my sister is being a dumbass. But the story sounds sexy. She said she's thinking of getting another one done, less explicit, and she wants suggestions. Of course, she won't be paying for it; if anything, she should get some credit for having let him fuck her ass twice in a row, once after she'd been tattooed in such an awkward area. I'm still waiting on photos, by the way.

I guess it's good that she got her rocks off then, because afterward it really started to hurt, and for the past day or so she's been in some pain. It's not infected, she assures me, but it makes cumming difficult, which must be hard for her. Another reason why I wouldn't get one there.

No comments: