Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sex or Chocolate

Don't ask me, I can't choose. This is not some, "ooh, I'm a girl, I like chocolate," thing. I really love chocolate. But combine the two, sex with chocolate, or better yet, sex in a big vat of chocolate... oh yes.

And now for something completely different...

I've got to go to work tomorrow. On a Sunday, and not for a performance. My job is pissing me off right now. I'm overdue for a change, I think. If I wasn't such a non-risk-taker (I know, it sounds bizarre, but for most things, I am not risky at all) I'd probably quite my job and run off and join the circus or something. No, I wouldn't do that, not unless it was a sexy circus.

Anyway, I managed to get Dad twice today, one in the morning, one in the evening. His cock sliding up into my little cunny always makes me feel better about the world, until it has to come back out, and then I feel empty and pissed off instead of just pissed off. Maybe if I didn't fuck at all, I'd only feel one kind of bad. On the other hand, I'd also be so distracted by horniness that I wouldn't be much good to anyone.

I'm thinking of accepting an invitation to Kate's house for the Super Bowl; she laughed when she said that, because apparently the bowl that's most important is the one they're planning on burning while they watch. Stoners, such stoners. Still, I'm very tempted, because Roger will be there too... and what the hell, I'll probably get stoned with them and we'll all wind up in bed. I could spend the night if I planned it. I just don't know about work. I'm hoping to be done in time for the festivities, but I might be late, or too tired.

I could really care less about the Super Bowl, by the way. I do occasionally follow football, as opposed to basketball which I hate or baseball which I find pretty boring. But this Super Bowl, with two teams I don't care too much about... meh. I think I'd enjoy watching it stoned and then probably breaking off to fuck. It's very tempting. We'll have to see.

Roger really isn't much in the sack though, so I've told Dad in no uncertain terms that before I go to work, I'm getting his cock in my pussy. It'll probably have to be messy and quick, because I won't have the time for a slow shower. I told him I wanted him to cum inside me quickly, and if he had to do something about that before he started, I would be up at a certain time, waiting. He might get himself a little closer. I don't know. I just can't wait forever.

So even if I go, I'll at least have had one good cock inside me, and I can enjoy Kate and tolerate Roger. I wish I could see Sveta, but she was over yesterday for a few hours in the early evening, and she's got too much work piling up to be spending all her time making love, even with me. Hell, I don't have as much time for sex as I'd like, and I don't have enough people to partner with, but I can't complain, really, because I'm doing better than a lot of folks.

Here's an idea: have a sex-game for the Super Bowl. Get your favorite partner or partners, and each of you choose a team, and then watch the game and fuck. Try to cum every time a team scores a touchdown, or something. I'm not totally sure how this would work; it's not a drinking game. Maybe if your team scores, you get to do something to your partner, and vice versa. Or maybe you should just fuck and ignore the game. If you're not a football fan, or you don't care about the Super Bowl as I don't, then that's probably the best option.

No comments: