Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

It was supposed to be a good game. I don't remember any of it. In fact, I remember precious little of the evening. I know that Kate and Roger smoked me up good, and I'm pretty sure there was fucking going on, and I woke up in bed with them the next morning naked except for my socks. I couldn't find my clothes anywhere; had to wake them up to help me look. Eventually they found my shirt down behind the couch and my pants in a corner. Thank god I wasn't wearing any of my favorite undies because we couldn't find them. Kate said she'd find them and send them along.

I don't think it was all that crazy; I've been to crazier parties. From my recollections of the evening, we talked more than we fucked. I remember probably saying some things I shouldn't have, talking stupid. Then I remember snatches of nakedness and so on, kissing and stroking. I could taste cunt on my breath in the morning, and Kate seemed perfectly satisfied.

Roger called in sick (like his boss believed him) and Kate had woken up, gotten the boys off to school, then gone back to bed. I was dead to the world. The dangers of overindulgence, children. They might have done anything to me while I was passed out. I hope they did; I'd hate to have missed fun, but I would hate for there to be no fun even more.

I wasn't high when I got up, just a little foggy. Now I'm stone-cold sober, but thank god I didn't have work because I'm not up for it today. I'm not up for much of anything. I even had to give Dad a rain check when I got home, although after I'd showered and put on some new clothes, I was ready to fuck him. It was good to feel it, to remember it. I don't really like drunken/high benders, mostly because I don't remember them or I don't feel it as much.

I didn't tell my parents what went on, because they wouldn't approve. I'll let them think I was just over there spending the night fucking, not spending the night toasted out of my skull. Dad said he and Mom watched the game, thought the commercials were dumb, didn't really care one way or the other. Again, my understanding is that it was a decent game to watch, and I may have watched more of it than I remember, but I don't remember. It might come back to me in dribs and drabs.

Damn, maybe I can get Dad to go for seconds. It really cleared my head to be fucked, funnily enough. And like I said, I wouldn't put Roger in a fucking contest for all the tea in China. He's small potatoes. I can see why Kate has to shop around. She's lucky he's into that.

Tomorrow, back to work, back to annoyance and tedium. I've got to get Dad to go for seconds. Got to.

No comments: