Sunday, May 20, 2012

More Serious Discussion

So I got the job I was hoping for.

Yay me.  I'm actually really happy about it.  But what it means is that, in combination with a few other circumstances... I have basically no time to blog.  At all.

Yeah.

I'm not stopping.  I'm just telling you all why I'm not blogging at the moment.  Things will change and I'll get more time, I hope, and then maybe I'll be able to start up again.  But for right now, I need the money and I can't make money like this.  The job comes first.  Well, actually, Sveta comes first, then job, then other stuff, then, sadly, the blog.

So I love you, and I'll be back I hope, but if you don't see me around as much, that's why.

5 comments:

Advizor54 said...

So very very happy for you, Sveta, and the new job. Putting food on the table and money in the bank is a great aphrodisiac...

HOORAY!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got the job!

The Panserbjørne said...

Congratulations. Always good to get the job you wanted. Sadly, it means we won't see you around as much...but I'm happy knowing that you're doing well. :)

-- PB

Anonymous said...

Sending you good thoughts!

Word said...

Glad to hear that you got the job! Especially as screwed up as the economy is at the moment. Hope you get a chance to blog from time to time. We all need that kind of release