Tuesday, December 20, 2016

TMI Tuesday Vehicular Edition

From the vaults:

1. What CD is in your Cd player?

I've been listening to podcasts while I drive of late, but the CDs in my car are probably either Public Enemy or Mike Doughty/Soul Coughing.  I think I have Imogen Heap in there too.  I have eclectic tastes.

2. Turn on your car radio, what station is it tuned to?

One of the local rock stations, probably.  I listen to the radio rarely these days.  Also, I know this one is from 2014, but people had iPods back then too.  Do the kids even have CDs or radios any more?

3. What is in your glove box?

Papers.  Probably a tire gauge.  I honestly don't know everything that's in there.  I never use it.

4. Are there any stickers on your bumper? What? (You can post photos too).

Nope.  I don't care enough about cars to decorate them.

5. What stickers or car magnets are on your car? (You can post photos too).

See above.

6. When you drive do you have a favorite beverage? What?

I try not to drink anything but water these days, but if I'm treating myself, I'll go for good, very sweet, fresh-brewed iced tea, or lemonade.  But I don't really have a favorite.  I just buy non-carbonated and cheap.

7. What is the most unique thing about your car?

Unique isn't a thing which has a spectrum.  It's either unique or it isn't.  And I don't think there's much of anything about my car other than wear patterns and dents which is unique, when considering the vast universe of cars out there.

8. Have you modified or decorated or enhanced your steering wheel?

No.  I don't like steering wheel covers.  I like a very thin steering wheel so any bulk makes it feel bad to me.  Other than that, what would I do?  I'm honestly asking.  I have no idea what people do to their steering wheels.  It's a car, not a master bedroom.

9. If your normal mode of transportation is a bicycle or a motorcycle, what have you done to personalize it?
10. If your regular mode of transportation is public transport–bus or subway–what do you do to pass the time on your rides?

Bonus: What is the sexiest thing in your car?

It usually has condoms, lube, and a sex toy or two in it.

This one was boring.  I don't know why I picked it.  Sorry.

No comments: