Tuesday, February 28, 2017

TMI Tuesday

From the vaults:

1) What was the last fantasy you thought about while masturbating?

 A giant gangbang.  Actually, more like a swinger party, but with plenty of guys for me.  I fantasize about having maybe five guys to myself, but being in a room with a bunch of other people who are all fucking, swapping partners, etc.  Sometimes it's just me and Sveta with a bunch of guys, who go back and forth between us filling available slots (so to speak).  Sometimes I invite other people to my party.  But I want at least three guys to myself at all times.

2) Do you think about fantasies while playing with your partner?

Yes.  Sometimes we talk about them.  It's usually not anything concrete, maybe just some ideas of how it would be awesome if a guy showed up and started plowing me while I was eating her out, etc.

3) If the sex isn’t that great do you find your mind wanders? If yes, to what?

Depends on the quality of sex.  If I'm bored but the sex is okay, I might think about fantasies, just to keep in the flow, get off, etc.  But if the sex is really blah, I might start thinking about totally unsexy things, which can get me into trouble.  It usually hinges on whether I expect to orgasm.  If it doesn't seem like that's going to happen, unsexy thoughts are definitely going to come to mind.  If I think I might be able to squeeze one out, I just think of sexy things, since clearly I need some help.

4) Have you ever thought about a previous partner while with another?

All the damn time.  It doesn't happen much with partners who are long-term, but I'll be fucking a guy and thinking about some other casual encounter frequently.  Or about Sveta.  Or my family.  It's either to help me along or it's because I'm bored.  Yes, I get bored with sex.  You wouldn't think that, but it does happen, and it's okay.  Even things we enjoy a lot can be boring sometimes.  If I'm not in the right headspace, sex can be dull as dishwater.

5) What is the biggest turn-off thought that has barged into your head at the wrong moment?

Bills.  Or deadlines.  Pretty much anything from non-sexual life can ruin my mojo.  I can get it back, but sometimes it totally kills any hope I have of getting off (and that happens more now than it used to because getting off is more of a chore).  Good sex, it doesn't happen, but if the sex is mediocre, I'll find myself, as I said, paying bills in my head or something and I just dry up.  I try not to let on, but it usually means I'm not asking for seconds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you pay my cell phone bill .. lol ?

Naughty Lexi said...

@Meb Khatri: Honey, I can't even pay my own. If I had the money to pay all my readers' bills, I totally would though. Make me rich and I'm a charitable powerhouse ;)