Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Liam's Birthday Present

Liam had two birthdays back when no one was allowed to visit, and while Sveta and I gave him a bit of a go-around when we were finally able to, he deserved a bigger gift than just the same old same old. And the thing is... let me back up a little.

I've talked with the kid, right? I mean, sure, the constant monkey sex might seem like it would get in the way of that, but I've talked with him. I talked with him via telecommunicated means when we couldn't see each other in person, and while yes, I admit that I spoiled him a little and let him watch Sveta and I go at it a few times, we also talked. About normal teenager stuff, but also about the rather unique circumstances that he and I find ourselves in, having fucked a family member or two.

He never seemed to feel too awkward talking about it with me. I guess the awkwardness wears off at a certain point after you've been balls-deep in a gal. But I noticed that, when I would talk about my mom and Mike, he asked about her a lot but it was awkward. I figured he was still feeling a bit... I don't know, like he fucks his mom daily and that's not normal? I get that. Sometimes even I get a little twitterpated about it. It isn't normal, but then what is.

But it turned out that part of the reason he has been somewhat reluctant to spread his wings and find his own poontang with ladies of his general age range is that the boy has a thing for older women. I mean, who can blame him, right? Don't all answer at once. But also, who can blame him? He's never had a girl his own age, he's pretty hung up on his mom, and while Sveta isn't aged and decrepit she's still old enough to matter.

And the upshot of all this is that, one day, we were talking and he blurted out, "Since you get to do it with my mom, I thought maybe I could with your mom?" Bless his heart.

My mom, as I believe I've said in the past, is a dynamite lady, well worth the effort, and though she hasn't expanded her stable of lovers the way my father has, it's mostly because she isn't feeling as sexual as once she did. Not non-sexual at all, but perfectly satisfied with what she's got. Plus, she confided in me one time that she just feels too old to go looking for a bit of tail, as she put it.

Well, I let his comment mostly slide, laughed it off like a joke, but the wheels started turning. We talked some more about older women, how he likes that they know what they want (not always true, but it is an advantage) and they make him feel like a big man (definitely not always true, but his mom certainly fits the bill here). And as I said, I let it slide from there into something less awkward. And then after I got off the call with him, I called my mom. At that point there was nothing which could be done about it, but I believe her exact words were, "A teen boy wants to fuck me? Why are you even asking my permission? Dad will love it too. He's worried I don't get enough at home."

So things had to wait there, mostly. I say mostly because my mother surprised me by being a horrible lech and sending me some erotic photos. I didn't know the old gal had it in her. I passed those on after testing the waters a little with Liam, and he wanted to call my mom up and thank her by jerking off while looking at them. I told him that maybe he should just write her a nice thank you note.

Fast forward to vaccinations, and we were safe to move ahead with this little plan, except I'd never cleared it with his mom. Stupid oversight. And then things kept getting in the way. But finally, finally the day arrived and all the pieces lined up on the chessboard or whatever that mixed metaphor actually means.

We decided it would be best to do it at my house. Honestly I think Liam was a little intimidated by the idea of my dad, and Kate... I think she was intimidated by the idea of my mom. Didn't want her baby to fuck this other mother in her bed or something. I get it, I guess. Kate's never been intimidated by me or Sveta but that's different I suppose.

Sveta was out, I was really only there to make sure the door got unlocked and then I was going to stay well clear of the bedroom. Not my shindig. I can respect boundaries. Kate dropped Liam off, looking slightly reluctant, like it was his first day of school. I'd talked with her about it, how she was going to have to let him leave the nest a little eventually or he'd wind up being unable to experience the full range of life's experience, that kind of thing. She accepted it, but maybe wasn't totally happy with it.

My mom showed up a few minutes late, because of course she did. I had been on the verge of asking Liam if he wanted me to blow him or something to take the edge off. I don't know, I'm hospitable like that. Plus he has a very nice young cock. Mostly the unselfish motive.

They both looked like they didn't quite know what to do, but I wasn't going to intervene, and finally, bravo for Liam, he made the first move and asked, somewhat shyly, if Mom wanted to go upstairs or start right there. I could see the tent in his pants. Give the kid credit, most teenagers would have been flaccid and trembling right about then.

I suggested upstairs because they could have privacy, and Mom shook herself out of her awkwardness finally and said, "Yes, I think Liam and I would like some alone time," and up the stairs they went.

My house is not big. The amount of privacy you can get in my bedroom is not much. I am a horrible person who was eavesdropping, but only so I could accurately report it later to you, gentle reader. I didn't really eavesdrop much. Didn't catch conversation. They were chatting or pursuing mild foreplay for a while, then the bed started to creak a little, and I confess I did sneak upstairs so I could hear better, for you, not for me. I was certainly not rubbing myself and picturing the two of them.

"Is it okay?" Liam asked. The bed was creaking rhythmically.

"Oh honey, it's wonderful," Mom replied.

"Am I allowed to kiss you?"

"Allowed? Of course you can kiss me." There was quiet creaking for a while, probably because they were kissing.

"Does your mom like it like this?" my mom asked. I came. Not gonna lie. That's a sexy question to hear your mother ask a teen boy in your bed.

"Yeah, she likes it when I go from behind too."

"You want me from behind?"

"Yes ma'am."

"No funny business about my ass though, okay honey. I know my daughter loves it up there but some women don't."

"It's okay. Your pussy feels amazing. I can't believe you..."

"What?"

"I can't believe you had four babies. I thought after that..."

Mom laughed. "If you like older women, you're going to find that we have plenty of life left in us." There was movement, probably my mom assuming the position. "Go on, fuck me like you like. I won't break."

More vigorous creaking and wet slapping noises ensued.

"I'm gonna..."

"Go on honey, you can't get me pregnant."

Liam doesn't make a tremendous amount of noise when he cums, but there were the general cum noises. "I'll be ready again in a minute."

"Oh you young men." Positions shifting. "So you really liked the pictures?"

"Yes ma'am. I... um... can't believe you look like that still."

"I'm flattered but maybe don't try that line with anyone else," Mom laughed.

"Did I do okay?"

"Better than okay. Most boys your age wouldn't last two pumps."

"But you didn't... cum."

"I will if we go again. I was a little nervous, can you believe it?"

"Why?"

"It's been a long time since I've been with anyone new," Mom admitted.

"Did you like it?"

"I'm asking you to go again aren't I?"

There was some more general chat, then Liam asked if he could suck my mom's tits, like she was going to refuse. That led to more rhythmic creaking, and moans, and Mom came, or she said she did. I know Mom's not as orgasmic as I am, but while she might have been playing it up a little for his confidence, I've been fucked by him and I can testify that she probably came.

He lasted longer this time, until she asked him if he needed a break and wanted a ride, and hell yes he wanted my mom to ride him because he's a polite boy and knows when to take a hint. I am afraid that all the women in his life are spoiling him a little, that he'll wind up with a gal who needs different things and he won't know how to react to someone who has a hard time cumming. But that's a worry for later. More creaking, louder moans, and then he fired another load up into the pussy that gave birth to me, which is just about the hottest thing.

Mom needed a break after that, and I think Liam did too, even though he was trying to be tough and act like he didn't. I made myself scarce and they came down naked and glistening. "How was it?" I asked.

"Excellent," Mom said.

Liam looked like he was ready to prove his manhood right there. "Your mom's the best," he said. "I loved it."

"All done?" I asked, mostly to see what reaction I'd get.

"I can go again," Liam practically shouted.

"I need a minute or three," sighed my mom.

"I can keep him warm for you," I offered slyly. That I was wearing nothing but a very wet set of panties to cover my pubis had nothing to do with it.

"Actually," Liam said, looking both shy and eager, "you know what would make my birthday really special?"

Which is how Mom and I wound up lying side by side, holding hands, on the bed as Liam gleefully and fairly expertly ate us both out in turns, then proceeded to fuck each of us, looking down. My mom was okay with that much, and it gave the kid a huge thrill, to the point that he came on Mom's belly and was almost immediately hard again for a fourth time, into me and out again, into Mom and out, swapping us back and forth until I begged him to stick with me long enough to get me off, which he did, then switched back to Mom and finished inside her.

He confessed to me later that he wished I had been his mom, that he could have swapped between his mom and mine. I'm not sure how Kate would feel about that, not right now.

We cleaned up, got dressed, and had takeout Chinese when Sveta came home. I think Liam was almost ready to try for five, but Mom announced that she really had to get going, and so we called Kate to pick Liam up. He's old enough to drive but doesn't have his license yet. Go fig.

So that was an eventful day, and damn if Sveta didn't want to hear all the details and we wound up fucking. And for some reason I was exhausted after that and fell right asleep. I've been keeping odd hours lately. What's new, right?

No comments: