Tuesday, October 12, 2021

TMI Tuesday

Lingerie–do you like to give it as a gift or receive it?

I don't give my guy partners lingerie. Sorry guys, I want you naked, hard, and silent. Only kidding, but I don't get the thrill of male undergarments.

Gals, if you're close enough to me that you could expect to receive lingerie, expect to receive lingerie. Even if it's just panties. I like to shop for underwear and lingerie, and if I have the disposable income to do so, I will totally give people undies even if I'm not fucking them.

I love to receive lingerie because I like lingerie.

What’s a good date night movie?

Honestly, for me and Sveta, a mindless comedy. We don't really do rom-coms, we don't really care about romance for the most part, and we're neither of us in a mindset right now which rewards anything deep.

When your partner asks you “what’s wrong?” do you most often say “nothing” when something clearly is wrong? Why?

I try not to do this, particularly if the thing wrong is something that a partner can address, whether it's a problem with them or a problem they can help me deal with. But sometimes I just don't want to burden people, so I say, "Nothing," because there's no point in bringing it up.

The last time you had sex, was it meaningful (making love) or trivial (getting a much needed fuck)?

Sveta and I had drowsy sex last night before she fell asleep. I don't know if it was either of the options; it was meaningful in the way all sex with my wife is meaningful, but we weren't doing it for much of a reason other than that we both wanted some, but we didn't need it badly or anything. It was a garden-variety fuck.

Do you have sex with your eyes open or closed?

Depends. I like to look at some people when I'm having sex with them, but sometimes it's nice to close out the visual and concentrate on the other senses. If you're one of those people who fucks eyes-open, give a blindfold a try. It's not bondage, it's pretty tame, and I guarantee you'll have a different perspective on the sensations.

Is sex with your best friend a dream come true or the worst nightmare?

Dream come true, but that's mostly because you can't be my best friend without sex. Maybe that's not true, but it certainly has been true. I guess you could be my best non-sexual friend, but I think you'd be missing out on part of the relationship.

What do you like the least about sex?

Honestly, sometimes the effort. Sometimes I wish there was a way to just link minds and have brain orgasms like in Demolition Man. Sex can be effort, particularly if you're with someone who takes a bit of effort to get off. Sometimes the journey is the fun, but sometimes you just want to cum, roll over, and get back to your life. In the same vein but more frequently, the cleanup. Sometimes I wish I could just snap my fingers and have all the sweat and scents and cum and so forth just vanish and leave everything the way it was before the act. Since I feel this way about most cleaning, this shouldn't really surprise anyone.

And, lastly, sometimes, rarely but sometimes, the worst part of sex is the emotional connection. That's an odd thing to say, but sometimes I just wish there were no baggage to sex, that I could just go up to an attractive person on the street, we'd both drop trou, fuck right there, get off, then go our separate ways. Animals do it, why can't we?

Do you express your sexual pleasure with moans, groans, sighs, and other noises (provided that you are actually turned on)?

I am not the noisiest fuck in the world, but it varies based on my partner and honestly how turned on I am. I moan plenty, sigh even more, but I usually don't shake down the walls with the screams of ecstasy or anything.

How comfortable are you with sex in bright light or daylight?

Well, I'm okay with it, except that I usually feel terrible about how I look. If it's with a new partner, I might even get a little shy. See next question.

Have you ever done a striptease for a lover (impromptu or planned)? Did you enjoy it?

I have. I enjoy it to the extent that they seem to enjoy it, and I've had several lovers whose reactions were underwhelming which, even though I knew they didn't mean it, made me extremely self-conscious. Most of my stipteases have been impromptu, although if I've been given lingerie I might feel the need to model it immediately after receiving it. So I guess if you want me to strip for you, buy a girl some cute panties or something.

Is this statement True or False for you? Explain. "I would like to talk dirty with my partner, but I don’t dare for fear of being judged or ridiculed."

False, because I'm not really much for dirty talk most of the time but if we're feeling it, we both do without judgment. Honestly, dirty talk, unless it's really good (and if you have to ask, yours probably isn't) isn't as hot to me as moans.

How do you feel about giving anal sex (penetration with penis, finger or sex toys)?

I feel great about it, and have given anal to numerous partners. I think I'm a conscientious anal teacher and lover, and unless anal just isn't their thing, I usually get requests for a repeat if that's in the cards.  Obviously I don't have a penis, but I will finger ass, dildo ass, and even these days I dabble in eating ass. I don't know. Apparently the kids have decided you can't be cool if you don't eat ass. Where was I when this was decided?

No comments: